Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 06-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Post I hate patching...

I have been working on the patches for the latest update this weekend, putting in as much time as I can find. Unfortunately, since I am about 3 weeks to graduate from college, it is hard finding the time to sit and concentrate on it.

Thinking the patch would be easy, it isn't... at least not for my UI's since they were coded to be very specific in its functionality.

The problem is with the Buff Windows, now that we have more. For users that have lower than a 1360 resolution, they would see the icons off the screen, and I want to try and conform to any resolution.

Thus being, I am going to put up 2 extra mod files for that reason as a separate download.

The normal buff window that comes with the UI will have 30 buffs going across like normal. The extra mod files will have the ability to RE-SIZE the window accordingly, whether you want it to be vertical or horizontal, at the cost of not having buff background placeholders.

I will be addressing the issue of being able to move the window better by enhancing the top of the windows to be able to grab it easier.

The first UI to go out will be the EQ2 Integrated version, so hopefully most of you use that one

Thank you for your patience!

PS - If you haven't tried out the EQ2 Integrated version yet, I would suggest to do so... mainly because it will be the "master" as I am still working on the Onyx UI due out later this year.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:59 AM   #2
SmileyFAAce_

What I'm interested in .. is , including a button to make the lables show on and off.. MAYBE do this to show the 26-30 buff slots..

SmileyFAAce_

RL > Updates:P

Last edited by SmileyFAAce_ : 06-15-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

That would be cool. I do really hope they will update the code of the UI's to give more flexability. I for one hate change but EQ's UI code is quite dated... would be nice to "keep up with the Jones's" with all the other MMO coding. Im getting limited in what I want to do with the Onyx UI.
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote