Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 07-16-2004, 11:40 AM   #1
Zephaus
A Gray Wolf

Default Narrow Containers and New Augment Window

I have a narrow containers mod, and when I pull up the augment window now, everything is in such a jumble that I can't make out anything, and one of the slots is not useable.

I realize that container size is a difficult issue to fix, having browsed a number of posts on it. I'm having a difficult time applying the other information out there on container sizes to this new window. Is there anyone who can give me some guidance? What do I need to do to resize the augment window? Will the autostretch work? Can I move the objects around in side the augment window?

I would even be content just to get the normal augment window to work -- it doesn't need to be narrow -- but I don't believe I can change just one window to default... the narrow container rule seems to apply to all containers.

Thoughts?
Zephaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:35 PM   #2
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I have the narrow containers as one of the options in my UI so I know your pain well ...

Nope, you can't change just one container, there's only one contaier UI file for all of them. For now, you can switch to another container mod, ( or use default ) and when I get a chance this weekend I'll update the narrow container and leave a post to let you know.

Good luck!

( My Interfaces ) ( RETIRED )
Fyste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:48 PM   #3
Zephaus
A Gray Wolf

Thanks - I've been trying to sort through the code myself to see what I can make of it. I did switch back to the default just to remove an augment. Now that I know that all 3 buttons don't show up at once, I've got a better grasp of what's going on.

I'll let you know if I come up with anything...

Z
Zephaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 12:11 PM   #4
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This is as close as I could get. I don't like it, but it works...

The original bag window had no border on any edge. This ends up with a small border on the right edge, and nothing else.

The point of the original narrow container was that you couldn't move it by accident, and this allowes you to drag by the right edge... but I'm not sure it can be done the same way, now that the bag has to allow for resizing and other items in the window.

Like I said, I'm not satisfied with it... I'll keep poking at it. But for now, this will work
Attached Files
File Type: zip narrow_container.zip (2.4 KB, 15 views)
Fyste is offline   Reply With Quote