Password

Old 12-22-2017, 11:01 AM   #361
Savok
On tour since '99

Server: Innoruuk forever!
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by phynster
Hey Sovak, so I've been keeping your ui updated as you've been posting fixes, and i only use your ui and this started to happen the other day. im not sure if it was eq who changed their merchants or if something is bugged out. as well the bar above the merchant window that says suspend. that recently showed up and my selector window, the bar with the buttons for inventory, mail that kinda stuff no longer exists. tried redownloading your ui and it just keeps happening.

The merchant window was removed last patch to use default. The selector window mod is now a seperate download.
Old 12-24-2017, 06:53 AM   #362
pscottdai
A Bat

Default Target buffs/debuffs

EDIT - disregard - downloaded the 2011 target box you made and am using it .

Savok, long time brother - Fyrs here...just reloaded your Vert UI Blue for use on TLP server and having an issue where I cannot figure out how to display target buffs and debuffs. Reading through the thread and not seeing anything on it - there a trick I am missing?

Thanks man, hope all is well for you and sorry to hear of teh recent passing of a family member.

Fyrs

Last edited by pscottdai : 12-24-2017 at 08:10 AM.
pscottdai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 07:18 AM   #363
dupliciti
Premium Member

Server: Stormhammer

Savok please excuse me for asking. But first my condolences for the passing of your family member. I lost a few family members the beginning of this year so I surely can empathize. God bless. I would love to use that labelled spell cast gem bar that I saw mentioned in one of the prior posts, but could someone please post a link to it. I've looked but cannot seem to find it. Thank you all.
dupliciti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 03:08 PM   #364
Kellan
A Snow Cougar

Default Scroll up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupliciti
I would love to use that labelled spell cast gem bar that I saw mentioned in one of the prior posts, but could someone please post a link to it. I've looked but cannot seem to find it. Thank you all.

Scroll up the posts to my last one and you can find the 13-spell-gem with left-side icons and names of each spell on the right side. It is not zipped, and you can read all of the code before you download it if you don't want to trust me. You just need to copy it into your Vert UI file over the current file and /loadskin in game.
Kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:42 AM   #365
dupliciti
Premium Member

Server: Stormhammer

Thank you Kellan! I appreciate it. Will do. And thank you as always Savok.
dupliciti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 05:55 PM   #366
tarbasch
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscottdai
EDIT - disregard - downloaded the 2011 target box you made and am using it .

Savok, long time brother - Fyrs here...just reloaded your Vert UI Blue for use on TLP server and having an issue where I cannot figure out how to display target buffs and debuffs. Reading through the thread and not seeing anything on it - there a trick I am missing?

Thanks man, hope all is well for you and sorry to hear of teh recent passing of a family member.

Fyrs

I am having this same issue where i see the Songs (1-30) But my Buffs are just off screen and can not see the numbers to drag them.

Last edited by tarbasch : 12-29-2017 at 06:55 PM.
tarbasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:59 PM   #367
Kellan
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarbasch
I am having this same issue where i see the Songs (1-30) But my Buffs are just off screen and can not see the numbers to drag them.

Did you try right-clicking on the part of the buffs window that you "can" see, making sure the window is not Locked, and then grabbing it to pull it back fully into your screen? If you cannot see it AT ALL, you will either have to change resolutions so that you can see it to move it to center and change resolution back ... or you will have to edit your ini file to change the position of the window ... or load the default UI and then move the buff window to center and change back to Vert.
Old 12-30-2017, 10:20 PM   #368
tarbasch
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellan
Did you try right-clicking on the part of the buffs window that you "can" see, making sure the window is not Locked, and then grabbing it to pull it back fully into your screen? If you cannot see it AT ALL, you will either have to change resolutions so that you can see it to move it to center and change resolution back ... or you will have to edit your ini file to change the position of the window ... or load the default UI and then move the buff window to center and change back to Vert.

Thanks for the reply
I unfortunately can not see the buff icons at all, all i can see is a couple letters of the buff name. I also tried changing to multiple resolutions and same thing, its off the screen. I think editing the .ini file is my only option, im ok editing files but not sure what one to edit (its a big file with lots of different locations) and not sure what to put in the .ini file to get it only the screen, if anyone has that info i would appreciate it, thanks

Last edited by tarbasch : 12-31-2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:00 PM   #369
tarbasch
A Fire Beetle

Fixed it thanks
Old 01-01-2018, 03:54 PM   #370
majandra
A Hill Giant

Server: Xegony

Is there an update to the spell bar with right side text? Not sure if I missed something.
majandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:34 PM   #371
Kellan
A Snow Cougar

Default 13-gem Spell Casting window with right-side text

Here is the updated 13-gem right-sided text spell window. It is not zipped, and you can read the actual code if you want to be sure there is nothing funny about it. Just click the download button in the top right and then copy the file from your downloads folder into your Vert directory over the current one.

If anyone has other issues, I am happy to help Savok out.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:37 AM   #372
tester65
A Bat

Default Removing buff slots

Hello, I was wondering how I would go about removing buff slots after a certain number. I have messed with it for quite a long time, and I cannot seem to figure it out. Any input is appreciated, thanks.
tester65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 02:30 PM   #373
laorne
A Gray Wolf

Unable to view new hot bar they added in replacement of the potion belt going away. The option is there but it doesn't show so assume an update of some sort is required.

Thanks
laorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 04:06 PM   #374
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

May also just mean it's hidden under another window
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:09 PM   #375
laorne
A Gray Wolf

I thought this as well and enabled default to find where it should be. reloaded my custom with the same layout and it's not there.

Unless someone else using it can confirm it's working it seems broken for me.
laorne is offline   Reply With Quote