Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 01-29-2003, 10:59 PM   #1
spellcaster596
A Gray Wolf

Post Need Help please!

Hello. I am asking for someone that knows how to use coding and editing etc... I have gone through all the sections of UI's and picked all my windows and put them into a UI but they dont really fit together really well due to sizes etc..
Can someone please help me out by arranging/editing or whatever is needed to make these fit together? I really dont care what you do with them, preferably all at the bottom of the screen like Quartz (The UI). I use 1024 x 768 (think those are the numbers) for my screen, so please edit them to fit in this resolution. If you post with an email address i can send you the folder with all the windows. If someone can help me out, i would really appreciate it. Thanks
spellcaster596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 11:15 AM   #2
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I can give you a hand most likely but I will need to have all the files for your skin so that I can do the work plus I will need to know the resolution of your EQ session and a copy of your UI_charactername_servernumber.ini file from your Everquest directory. After that the only other thing tha tI would need would be an impression from you of what you would like it to look like. I will send you a private message with my email address so that you can just send me a zip file with all of that in it.
Old 01-30-2003, 11:18 AM   #3
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok for some reason you are not receiving private messages so you will have let me know some way to get to you so that I can get you my email address.
Chronwaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 06:33 PM   #4
spellcaster596
A Gray Wolf

Chronowaas, my email address is [email protected] write me an email and ill send you everything you need....in a zip file, ill attach it. Ill also include my resolution and basicaaly how i want it to look.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:37 PM   #5
spellcaster596
A Gray Wolf

i can also recieve private messages now