Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 09-27-2006, 02:58 PM   #1
crystaluck
A Treant

Default LF Assistance with player window update

I emailed the creator of this two-tab player window to see if he had plans on updating the player window he created and he indicated no he will not as he no longer plays.

Here's the link to his original window - http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=2446

Items missing are: the timer and the TSS O-O-C animations and the new corruption resist.

I'm pretty clueless on "playing" with code myself, although I can cut/paste with the best of them if told where to place things and where to look to size a graphic/animation down to fit in the space provided.

Anyone have suggestions on how to modify this or able to modify it? The creator of this indicated in the email to me he had numerous requests from users so it sounds like a decent # of folks were using this and would appreciate an update?

I'd also be willing to go to a 3 tab version like http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=4642 if it were easier to manipulate given it has a lot more space available than the 2 tab one (though 2 tab is my preferred one).

Last edited by crystaluck : 09-27-2006 at 03:05 PM.
crystaluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
Wymp
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Try this. No room for a gauge and still keep the same genral layout, so just OOC icon and timer. AC is back in stats tab.

Edit -- make sure your window_pieces06.tga file has the new icons for OOC, btw.
Wymp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:35 AM   #3
crystaluck
A Treant

Thank you so much!

The player window I was using in the interim was about twice as tall and wide and all my windows had to be relocated as did my group window (I stack player window directly on top of group window usually since they're about the same size).
Old 12-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
crystaluck
A Treant

Hello again.

I am hoping someone might be able to help update this player window that I've been using for 6+ years to help incorporate the following:

- Parcel delivery notification
- Aggro meter feature
- Fix an error that I noticed for the first time because my HP got high enough. The window itself shows the current hp / maximum hp - however the space assigned to both areas combined is short by 3 spaces (when someone goes over 100000 hp). The current is short 2 spaces and the max short 1 space. So for example, instead of 100034 / 100034 it read -- 1003 / 10034.

I just realized this thread doesn't have the most updated window as an attachment so I'll add that when I get back home tomorrow afternoon