Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-30-2002, 03:13 PM   #1
Raxthorne
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Cool Rax's EQUI v2.0

Sorry it took another day, but getting to this site has been tough for me.

Follow the URL for the EQUI.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/raxthorne/index.html

If you have any suggestions or would like some things moved around, please let me know.

I'll post mods under the download section of this site, when I get a chance.

Enjoy,

Rax
Old 08-31-2002, 04:13 AM   #2
Tangence
A Bat

Thumbs up Nice

I LOVE THE WARCRAFT3 SPELLS THAT IS AWSOM !!!!
also the spelbooks are nice but mostly the warcraft3 icons for spells.... i like them cuz thay make me feal like im playing World of Warcraft (i know its not out yet (2003)) i cant wate

Booo Yahhhh WoW

(post from Dwarf not tangence just useing acount)
Old 08-31-2002, 04:47 AM   #3
Kalamaku
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: luclin
Default spell icons

hey there

great UI! was curious if more wc3 icons are gonna be added so as to as some variety to the buff icons, most use the yellow/green sheild. no clue i play eq too much so never got into wc3 hehe! well good job, if can some more icons would rock

sage kalamaku
Old 08-31-2002, 08:58 AM   #4
Existe
A Ghoul

Awesome UI, thanks for the hard work!

One request, on the main player/group window...any possible way to get the % numbers added to it? I know they exist on the tabbed version right now...but having them added to the player/group window would be a great help as well.

Once again, awesome work, spell icons are great.

Existe
Old 08-31-2002, 10:25 AM   #5
Mozartz
A Bat

Let me echo what Existe said... I use your group/player info window and it is excellent. I would love to see a couple mods as well:

(1) % as to each bar... may require you make the window just a tad wider.
(2) current hp/total hp indicator on the player info
(3) Something I have only seen in one other mod.. have the STA bar double as the casting bar.. real nice for casters. If there is no cast going on, the bar represents STA, once a cast starts, the bar changes to the casting bar...

Fantastic work!
Old 09-01-2002, 12:34 AM   #6
Mebashin
A Gray Wolf

This is a great mod, one of my favorites so far. I like the way that all the classes were taken into account in the design. I would rather have different setups of the same mod than a totally different mod for each of my toons, and this mod makes that very easy.

I agree with Mozartz's #3: doubling the sta bar with the casting bar is a great idea. The small casting bar is kinda hard to see when my bard attempts to twist. One other thing: would it be possible to have the hotkeys on top of the tabbed area in the hk window, instead of side-by-side?

Overall it's a great mod. Good job!

~{ Halcyon Conclave }~

Last edited by Mebashin : 09-02-2002 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-04-2002, 04:04 PM   #7
Raxthorne
A Treant

Greetings,

Yes, I'll make those changes as well as others that have been requested. I'll be adding the modifications to the web site. I'll post when they are done.

The number of icons that were used from WC3 were somewhat limited in scope. I also tried to keep the same kind of look and feel of similar spells so that things don't get too confusing. The spell icons take a long time to make, so I'll see what I can come up with in the future.

Rax
Old 09-04-2002, 06:02 PM   #8
Krotus
A Hill Giant

Its impossible to log into this site.
Kinda like right after a patch.
It is extremely agravating.
Peeps you will be better off saving Rax's webpage in favorites.
Did I just screw your bandwidth with that suggestion Rax?

DOH!
Old 09-05-2002, 10:56 AM   #9
Giel
A Bat

Default W00t ?? Ubah mod

The nicest looking EQUI and very good work done there Rax.

Only one thing that I noticed since last patch is I now get errors on screen saying skin is out of date. As I inspected what could be changed I noticed that file for merchants is updated since now merchants have up to 60 slots to sell items right?

Rax are you going to update the file anytime soon or you are doing on some other things maybe as in that case I would have to move my lazy behind and update myself

regards
Giel
Old 09-05-2002, 12:21 PM   #10
Raxthorne
A Treant

Will be updating the UI to make changes that poeple have request and to fix the patch. The only window that is afftected by the patch is (EQUI_MerchantWnd.xml) . The only thing that I did was to make the boarders of this window smooth. So for now you can simply delete that file from my UI and you should not get the warning anymore. The nice thing with these warnings is that EQ is not going to crash the UI as VI changes it.

Rax
Old 09-05-2002, 10:57 PM   #11
Bagem
A Bat

I love the spell bar in your mod, the gems with no border. I didn't see where to find it on your site. I'd love to use it.

Bagem Blae'Lok
Old 09-06-2002, 03:33 AM   #12
Ninjamonk
A Bat

Thumbs up

Love you Ui, it is hands down the best I have seen period.

Only a a couple of mods I would like added.

As stated before, % for all bars. Including Mana, Exp etc. Everything..if possible I'm sure it would make it a bit wider.

The only other thing I wanted, was how can I change the slots in the combat pages..like for my monk he has legs that would be right click instead of a earring. How can these be changed?

Thanks
Old 09-06-2002, 08:09 AM   #13
ZimaEQ
A Ghoul

Default Love it!!

Can we get different colors too (I use different colors for each character)? Would love to see 'Druid Green' or 'SK Red'...

After playing with a number of skins, this is the one I will probably stay with.

Thanks...
Old 09-07-2002, 09:11 AM   #14
biella
A Gray Wolf

Default rax

Love your UI.. I do have a couple questions however. Would there be a possibility of increasing the size of the mana xp and aaxp on the first page of that thing, in the green digits? I love that, but it's pretty hard to see (Lol I think I need sit closer to my comp but oh well)

also , I was curious..do you think you could make another version of your target window? I love that also but if it had a % on the number, and if you could make that number bright green like the others I don't think i'd ever switch UI's again..

Thanks for making this anyway.. Great UI and matched with Tkings undead icons it makes my necro feel right at home
Old 09-07-2002, 03:01 PM   #15
Shantelle
A Bat

Thumbs up Inventory

I love your inventory box, is there a way i can just get that file?