Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes > Patch fix archive
User Name
Password

Old 04-21-2005, 08:01 AM   #1
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Default Vert - Buff Bar Fix

Included in this file is a fix for the Primary Buff Bar and the Short Duration Buff Bar. The primary bar has been extended to 25 slots (the new Max) and the short duration bar has been extended to its new maximum of 12 slots. All buff slots now use the new <EQType> setup for buff slot with the DoN expansion.

I've shortened the length of the buff label window so that the buff timers that show up when you alt mouse over the buffs all show up 20 pixels over to the left. These tags justify to the right side of the screen, this will allow you to move the bar farther to the right without losing view of the full list of buff timers when you alt mouse over the buff bar. If you use the bar on the left side of the screen this will simply give you 20 pixels more room.

If any issues arise with either buff bar please let me know. I just finished these havent field tested them and dont have a bard handy to make sure the SDBuff bar is 100% but its build exactly like the main buff bar so it should be fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Buffbars.jpg (46.8 KB, 171 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vert_Buff_Bar_Patch05-21-05.zip (13.9 KB, 177 views)

Last edited by Kinada : 04-21-2005 at 08:17 AM.