User Name
Password

Old 09-29-2004, 06:45 PM   #16
dartcron
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to dartcron
Default here goes..

its really perfect. I could imagine the Stat page being allittle neater maybe add a space bewteen the Current Value // Maxium Value because it just seems more clustered together then normal.

also to explane the next part i need you to look at this screenshot. (cause i dont know how to post them on forums)

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...tnow=1096500250

you see how my hotbox is? I want you to look at the 6th, 8th and 10th slot.
what i want to see is that not taking up hotbox buttons but rather over to the action window set up exzactly like how it looks. It makes it easy to swap weapons, but the thing i dont like is that all the inventory stuff in the action window is alot smaller then normal.

It would make it hard to click on which is why i would like it to be normal size, I dont know if it can fit but, what i was thinking is... could we make the Actions window Vertically Bigger? I would be willing to make it as tall as the Hotbox window, yet I prefer to make it as small as possible.

I am just thinking this way we could fit Maybe your whole equipment inventory rather then it be a "clicky" page, which would be interesting but, not nessasary. We could also make the stats page look a bit cooler

Another thing i wanted to ask is if i could upload your action window modified on the eqinterface's action window section. I will be sure to meantion your name and give you full credit. I wanted to add it into my Mixed and match Ui as well because i think its awesome. You added mana and endurance thanks dude=D
dartcron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 07:34 PM   #17
Taleisin

I don't think I could fit the whole inventory on it, but try this out
Old 10-01-2004, 07:50 AM   #18
dartcron
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to dartcron

main reason why i can't use it is because it is linked to the first inventory slot. i need it linked to the 8th slot.. sorry i should have told you that-.-
I was also wondering if you could remove the border of the window making it smaller. thanks.
dartcron is offline   Reply With Quote