User Name
Password

Old 09-21-2004, 10:24 PM   #16
Ulaa
A Ghoul

Server: Prexus
Send a message via Yahoo to Ulaa
Red face Is there any chance....

Is there any chance of a complete Vert overhaul? I love this UI and have been using it virtually since the day you guys first released it. However for the last couple of months I have been getting the "your files are not compatible please type /load default" message whenever I log in.

It doesnt stop me playing and most things seem to work just fine but it is damn annoying. I have applied all of the Vert patches I can find (I will apply the OOW one when I get home from work) but I still get this message.

Little things like not being able to see the "remove augment" button in the new augment interface. If I want to remove an Aug I have to load the default UI, open the Aug interface, click the button, remove the aug, then reload my Vert UI. There are a couple of little things like that I have found.

Im not bitching as I hugely enjoy this interface and I continue to use it. But is a complete file check/overhaul possible? Is there any ionformation I could supply you to help with this?
Ulaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 04:16 PM   #17
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol

If you have the vert 2.7 and DL and apply all patches you should not be getting any error messages at all.

I am in the process of revamping/streamlining Vert to match the performance we have in Solaria however, it just all takes time

-Sokol
Sokol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 06:32 PM   #18
Cougr
A Fire Beetle

Default ...

I am in the same boat here. Have the newest version and still get that error message. At the same time I have to switch to default every time I want to spend a new OoW AA. Am I missing something or is the OoW upgrades not been dealt with yet? I also have to default on features such as OoW's title change (Shift+t) if I recall correctly.. Thx ahead of time Sokol..
Cougr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:41 PM   #19
Sokol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougr
I am in the same boat here. Have the newest version and still get that error message. At the same time I have to switch to default every time I want to spend a new OoW AA. Am I missing something or is the OoW upgrades not been dealt with yet? I also have to default on features such as OoW's title change (Shift+t) if I recall correctly.. Thx ahead of time Sokol..

Did you download the OoW patch from the patch forums?
I'm going to guess that this is the problem.
I'm working on a new version release to include all patches but It is patched for oow if you get the patch from the patch forums.

-Sokol
Old 09-24-2004, 11:02 PM   #20
Cougr
A Fire Beetle

I did download the patch. For some reason I have both the extra spell gem and extra 5 buff slots but still can not get to my omens aa or the option to change my name title.
Cougr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 08:44 PM   #21
Sokol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougr
I did download the patch. For some reason I have both the extra spell gem and extra 5 buff slots but still can not get to my omens aa or the option to change my name title.

Do you have default solaria or Vert with no extra mods?

-Sokol