Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 03-24-2008, 06:59 AM   #1
Tipu Baby
A Gray Wolf

Default Which File Effects...

I would like to know which files effect certain clickies in-game so that we see the re-use time. Not sure how to phrase it properly in English. But I got a bunch of clickie items, even though I haven't clicked them, shows grayed out. Any help, suggestions for a fix is very much appreciated. For example, brick of knowledge, bard epic, bard bp, heal pots....

Something somewhere must have gotten corrupted perhaps.
Tipu Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
danille
Feeling Elemental?

Server: Bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Baby
I would like to know which files effect certain clickies in-game so that we see the re-use time. Not sure how to phrase it properly in English. But I got a bunch of clickie items, even though I haven't clicked them, shows grayed out. Any help, suggestions for a fix is very much appreciated. For example, brick of knowledge, bard epic, bard bp, heal pots....
Something somewhere must have gotten corrupted perhaps.

Not sure what file it is. A related note you may want to check on though....about a year back there was an issue with the grayed out section not counting down properly. We found that if your computer clock was not set properly, that it would prevent these timers from functioning.

Danille Impholder
The Magician's Tower
Bristlebane ~ Sol Invictus
Keep Norrath Safe
Caretaker of AYA
danille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
Tipu Baby
A Gray Wolf

Your an angel danille! Thank you so much! Yes you are right, the clock on the computer I play EQ on changed. Why no idea, its not even time for us here to change to daylight saving yet. Now everything is back to the way its suppose to be. Many many thanks, as I tried to look into all possible issues, installing each UI pieces that I use one by one etc.

*Hug's*
Tipu Baby is offline   Reply With Quote