Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 09:32 AM   #1
Gorthis
A Gray Wolf

Default Hey devolpers! How about a Cleric-friendly interface? What I mean is...

Hey developers! How about a Cleric-friendly interface? If you are a deleloper that plays a cleric then you probably already realise what is most important to a cleric - Health Bars!

That's right. Health bars is all we look at all day long. The percent number added to most of them now is great, but it only helps if you are paying attention. How many times has a cleric let you die for not paying attention?

What we need is BIG in your face health bars, something to really look at... how about 4X long? maybe thicker too

By all means don't stop there, go ahead and come up with your own ideas for a cleric-friendly interface, but if you only have time for one mod then PLEASE do this cleric a favor!

Post a link to your BIG *GROUP HEALTH BAR mod here please! Thanks
Gorthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 09:47 AM   #2
Gorthis
A Gray Wolf

Default Just realised...

I just realised I came off as a cleric that never pays attention and lets people die with that post lol... The point I was really trying to get at is I just simply need something more to look at. I play on high resolution and get tired of squinting my eyes at one inch of my screen to see group health all day long. If you are a cleric you understand...
Old 07-30-2002, 09:58 AM   #3
Gorthis
A Gray Wolf

Default Hey player clerics!

Well, i'm getting my post viewed fast enough, how about some of you viewers post your opinion? Tell me what you think. If a developer is going to take this post seriously then i'm going to need some posted support. The developer is going to need to know exactly what we are asking for. Post ideas for the exact details on this thing. What do we want? 4X wide health bars? Do we want them thicker? Do we want anything else added in the module like a HEAL hotkey or inivte/disband buttons? Let's be creative and give a developer something worth doing!
Old 07-30-2002, 02:38 PM   #4
Bled Lifeblood
A Hill Giant

I'l suport you're idea, personally I like smaller rather than larger window items and have no trouble watching health with the standard size, but I can see how that would help some people, and to help your cleric is to help yourself =)
Bled Lifeblood is offline   Reply With Quote