Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 11-20-2007, 11:11 PM   #91
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Server: Bristlebane

Thank you Seri (and Savok!) for a very nice looking UI. I very much like the looks of this UI ... I tried using it but I cannot get used to having the mana bar on the spellbar. Is there a way to change the Endurance bar to a Mana bar on the main window (with bags/group)? I'm ok with XML (I added the 10th spellgem to my favorite spellbar all by myself lol), so if you don't want to do your own update, can you point me in the right direction? Thank you!
Tordail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:22 AM   #92
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hi Tordail, Yes I can definitly do this for you, but its going to be a bit before I have the time to do it. Im currently moving, and we only have a few days left to finish. My other obstical is that my husband just dropped a soda on my laptop (my main computer) and I now have no way of doing much of anything untill we can get it fixed (warrenty expired 4 months ago) and I have a feeling that its going to be a lot of money to do fix it. A 7k laptop ruined thanks to stupidity. Gotta love it. I will try and get my hard drive out of the laptop so I can at least get all my data. I honestly want to say 2 weeks or so, but I really hope to have it for you in at the most a day or two, Check back here and I will post soon on what the ETA is.

Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:49 AM   #93
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.

OH! I just thought of something, have you checked out this download?

http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=5330

It has a mana bar on it already it is one of Egras' original downloads. Maybe this can help untill I can get the endurance bar changed over?

Seri~
Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 06:43 PM   #94
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Oh take your time, no worries. RL comes first, as they say. I have been fiddling some with the window but I cannot make it cooperate for some reason. I will wait patiently for the update!

Old 11-23-2007, 06:02 PM   #95
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Well, I have discovered this:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5540

It's an add-on for the Seri UI (Egras). It does indeed replace the Endurance bar with a Mana bar. The only problem is, the numbers don't decrease when I cast a spell. I have broken it six times trying to make the number decrease, but it does not like me and UIErrors.txt is very unhelpful because I do not understand what it's telling me. I will keep fiddling with it, this is kinda amusing lol.

Old 11-23-2007, 06:23 PM   #96
oakling
Splat Mage

Yes, my mistake I made the changes but uploaded an older version, all should be fixed soon as the mods update it (new version is 1.1).
oakling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:26 PM   #97
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Ooooo ... That is a good thing! XML is about to drive me batty. How DO you people do this? I thought I was all spiffy after I amended my spellbar, but good lord, lol. Thank you Oakling!

Old 11-23-2007, 06:27 PM   #98
Wolfling
A Treant

Had a quick look at this, and found the problem

Look for the following
<Label item="HB_CurrentENDR">
<ScreenID>ENDRNumberLabel</ScreenID>
<EQType>126</EQType>

and change the EQType to 124

Then look for, a bit further down
</Label>
<Label item="HB_MaxENDR">
<EQType>127</EQType>

and change EQType to 125

That should make the mana counters work
as they was still looking at endurance )

Hope it helps

Wolf

i see oak is uploading the fix, so that should be better hehe,
but that might get you going till that arrives ))

Last edited by Wolfling : 11-23-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Wolfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:33 PM   #99
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

:O !!
Oooo, you guys are good.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:30 AM   #100
dorthmall
A Gray Wolf

i was wondering if you could remake the original spell bar egras had but with 10 slots. And if there was a way to make the disband and invite/disband buttons work on the group tab on the hotkey1 window.
dorthmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:40 AM   #101
oakling
Splat Mage

The invite and follow etc buttons won't work on the hb1 window to my knowledge as there's no eqtype for them.
I thought I had posted the single row spell bar (evidently I'm slacking), let me find where I've put it and post one.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:12 PM   #102
dpawson
A Ghoul

Thanks much for the updated horizontal spell bar. I tried to get used to the new style, and it just didn't work for me; I didn't realize how much I rely on keeping my eyes focused at the bottom center of my screen, so I never knew when my spell gems refreshed.
dpawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:24 PM   #103
dpawson
A Ghoul

Hmm... so two questions I'm having now:

1) Has anyone made a buff box for this interface yet that has 25 slots? If not, that's probably within my abilities to do, and I'll try to do so this weekend. Just didn't want to do so if it has already been done. I've been resisting buying my last buff slot because it drives me bananas to have some buff that I can't see.

2) I'm finding that I'm missing some icons (i.e. stuff turning up with the cloth choker graphic). I had a LOT of this going on before the last time I did a full update of the Egras Seri interface. Does anyone know what causes this and how to remedy it?

Thanks in advance...
Old 12-01-2007, 06:47 AM   #104
oakling
Splat Mage

Quote:
1) Has anyone made a buff box for this interface yet that has 25 slots? If not, that's probably within my abilities to do, and I'll try to do so this weekend. Just didn't want to do so if it has already been done. I've been resisting buying my last buff slot because it drives me bananas to have some buff that I can't see.

That's a little more tricky then it would seem (easy to add an extra buff slot but it would make the buff window rather odd shaped); currently it's 8 by 3 which fits nicely, to make it 25 the window would need redesigning. The only way I can see it working would be to shrink the short buff window and having 2 gaps.

x..x..x..x..x..x..x..x..x..
x..x..x..x..x..x..x..x.....
Something like that making the box 1 buff wider, if it's something you really want then I can do it I'm just making you aware of the sacrifice to the short buff window.

Quote:
) I'm finding that I'm missing some icons (i.e. stuff turning up with the cloth choker graphic). I had a LOT of this going on before the last time I did a full update of the Egras Seri interface. Does anyone know what causes this and how to remedy it?

This on is missing drag item references, something I can add in if the latest full version doesn't have them. Let me take a look and if there is a few missing I'll upload a patch.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:19 AM   #105
dpawson
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakling
That's a little more tricky then it would seem (easy to add an extra buff slot but it would make the buff window rather odd shaped); currently it's 8 by 3 which fits nicely, to make it 25 the window would need redesigning. The only way I can see it working would be to shrink the short buff window and having 2 gaps.

x..x..x..x..x..x..x..x..x..
Something like that making the box 1 buff wider, if it's something you really want then I can do it I'm just making you aware of the sacrifice to the short buff window.

Sure... I know I don't want it 5x5, and that means something ugly is going to have to happen. I had assumed I'd just make it 9x3, and not sweat it since presumably in the future we'll get new buff slots again. But now I'm noticing that my screen width just about perfectly would fit a window that was 13x2. I'm trying to decide if I'd prefer that, and then would presumably also want a long thin short duration buff window. Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakling

This on is missing drag item references, something I can add in if the latest full version doesn't have them. Let me take a look and if there is a few missing I'll upload a patch.

That terminology doesn't mean much to me, but I'll just assume you understood my question and have an idea how to address it, thanks :-)