Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 05-23-2006, 06:14 PM   #1
Tember
A Bat

Default Need a very plain UI

I'm not looking for aesthetics, I want a very plain UI that crowds the necessary elements into the tightest screen space possible. I want plain squared corners on all the windows so I an line them up against each other. I want small title bars and small "done" and "combine" buttons. I want to see as much of the game and as little of the windows as possible without sacraficing necessary status information. Is there such a thing or do I have to make it myself?
Tember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:25 PM   #2
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

My UI ''sort've'' could be described as what you're looking for. Check it out at:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=2330

It's not absolutely minimalist, but it does show a decent amount of information, and does have squared corners and crisp edges.

It's fully functional and updated, but I'm getting ready to release a newer version within a week, mostly due to optimizations.

Enok
Haliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:40 AM   #3
Egras
A Lost Soul

The style your looking for is minimalist. Look in the download section in Complete Sets > Minimalist.

Not gonna lie, that is where EgrasUI 8.0 and 8.0 Lite are. Your reason is the same as mine and why I began creating custom UIs. Mine is one of many in the minimalist area that should fit what your looking for.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:45 AM   #4
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Default Re;Tember

I have a UI that was made off of Halikens ( Waves Hi @ Enok ).It may be what your looking for. Thanks to Enok's help.. I changed some things in it to make it a bit more clean.http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=4709
Also, There is a custom Selector Window you may want to add to the Interface found in the Interface Pieces section.. SmileyFAAce Selector Window.
As always, Enjoy!
SmileyFAAce
SmileyFAAce is offline   Reply With Quote