Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 02-13-2014, 04:24 PM   #1
goldbishop
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Merc AA XP Guage

I am trying to move my Merc AA Guage from the AA window to my Player window but am having issues getting it to show up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

As you will see in the image, i can get the current Unspent AA and current Guage Exp percentage. But i am unable to get the actual Guage to render inside the Player window.

The XML file is the actual PlayerWindow file i am using.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2014-02-13_1518.png (29.3 KB, 4 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (25.7 KB, 4 views)
goldbishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #2
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Default Try This

Give this a try to see if it fixed it
Sparxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:49 PM   #3
goldbishop
A Treant

Ok spill the beans, so others dont have to download the file(s) to see the difference. Since XML for some is not very easy to follow.

Worked great otherwise.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:25 PM   #4
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Smile Code Comparison

Your code:
Code:
<Gauge item="Player_MercAAExpGauge"> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill</LinesFill> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <ScreenID>MercAAExpGauge</ScreenID> <EQType>150</EQType> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <GuageOffsetY>0</GuageOffsetY> <Location> <X>2</X> <Y>80</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <FillTint> <R>220</R> <G>150</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> </Gauge> . . . <Pieces>Player_MercAAExpGauge</Pieces>

Mine:
Code:
<Gauge item="PW_MercAAXPGauge"> <ScreenID>PW_MercAAXPGauge</ScreenID> <Font>3</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>2</X> <Y>80</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text /> <TextOffsetY>0</TextOffsetY> <TextOffsetX>0</TextOffsetX> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <FillTint> <R>220</R> <G>150</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>80</G> <B>220</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>150</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> <LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill</LinesFill> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> . . . <Pieces>PW_MercAAXPGauge</Pieces>

Sparxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:44 PM   #5
goldbishop
A Treant

Thats funny that it requires all the excess elements that i dont even need.

Wonder why that is.