User Name
Password

Old 02-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
Genghiz Cohen
Cry Spoon!!

Server: Druzzil Ro
Default Target window

Heya folks.

I've been trying to make a target window out of the Player window. Basically what I want is a targetwindow with built-in HoTT that also has con color and the attack indicator. All in one neat package.

So far I haven't had much luck. Some copy/paste fiddling has only gotten me so far. I have managed to get the Target function into my player window but I can't seem to get the con color to fire up. Also, the attack indicator is stubbornly refusing to be moved and repositioned from its current corner of the window.

I've used the default interface graphics and whatnot. The only thing I've changed is this:

<DrawTemplate>WDT_Filigree3</DrawTemplate>

to this:
<DrawTemplate>WDT_RoundedNoTitle</DrawTemplate>

Edit:

Of course I have also set the <TitleBar> tag to "False". Just thought I'd mention it hehe.

I prefer the square and nicely stackable borders before the ornate filigree-fest of the original window.

Also, the size of the window is 300x40. Half of it is supposed to be the Target along with con color and attack indicator, the other half is the ToT.

Anyone able to help me with this? If you can't move the con color then, by all means, make a small con color window of the original targetwindow since it is redundant for anything else at this point hehe.

Edit2: Added a screenshot of what I'm looking for. Basically I want the player window to look like that so that I can get the attack indicator in there somehow. Preferably behind the Target name/hp on the left. Again - if the Con color can't be moved outside the original target window then I wouldn't mind at all just a small square that fits alongside the player window with only the con color in it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg target.jpg (19.7 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Genghiz Cohen : 02-24-2006 at 06:37 PM.
Genghiz Cohen is offline   Reply With Quote