Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 11-14-2002, 08:02 AM   #1
corevus
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rodcet Nife
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Actions Window Woes

What I am trying to design is an actions window which shows the six non melee ability buttons and 4 of the melee buttons on screen simultaneously in a horizontal row (a friend wants to see when buttons ungrey cause she has a special hotkey for everything using the /doability X command).

First what I did was move the 4 melee buttons I wanted to the nonmelee page, and had no problems, of course, setting them up in the way I wanted, visually. However, the buttons from the melee page would not function as anything other than dead buttons on the nonmelee page (ie when I used tiger claw, the corresponding button in the actions window would not grey out).

Is this going to be like trying to add a button to a window which doesn't support it? I find this very annoying as one can paginate the pet buttons without suffering a loss of function.

Second, I've been trying unsuccessfully to set up the Actions window so that two pages are in view at the same time, but I can't seem to figure out how to make the pages appear anywhere but right on top of each other in the window.

Third, I tried to move the buttons off of a page to the Screen area of the code, hoping this would push the pages off to the side. It does not. The buttons float over the pages, unfunctional, *unless* the combat page is toggled, then they work.

Any thoughts?
corevus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 02:29 PM   #2
grottel
Grimling Code Editor

Server: Xev
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

possible.
Set up the actions window without using tabs and open the each fo the pages as their own window inside this. (confused yet?)

http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2277

That might help you a little bit. I might play with it a little bit just to see if I can't get a working window, then let others take it from there.

Quote:
I'm more of an idea rat
Ratbert from Dilbert
grottel is offline   Reply With Quote