Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 09-24-2004, 12:29 AM   #1
messbk
A Fire Beetle

Server: Xev
Default AA Hotkeys

Is there a way to use the Combat abilities window for AA hotkeys for pure casters?

I find myself needing more and more hotkey slots.

and off the deep end - is it possible to display 2 hotkey banks at the same time as such:

Just a thought

Mess

Last edited by messbk : 09-24-2004 at 12:30 AM. Reason: formatting
messbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:51 AM   #2
Kailihn
Premium Member

A possible way around the hotkey issue is to keep your Main Actions window open to a socials page, effectively giving yourself access to 12 more hotkeys
Old 05-25-2005, 07:58 AM   #3
Warsun
A Fire Beetle

Server: Modern rasp
Send a message via Yahoo to Warsun
Default gonna need more than that.

Hate to jump in there but i need more than that.

I spend alot of time in dangerous areas as a wizard an becasue my keys are far appart i some times click the wrong ones while im fighting an timeing nukes.

What i need is a Combat abilities window as of itself.What i need is a slot for AAs such as Port to bind,Secondary recall,Port area to bind.an Fire pet,ice pet,cold pet,an pet pet.Durring parties i some times ...........well i panic an accedintly right click on evack an delet the key.then im franticly looking for Exodus! yes i do that.........

So what i need is a combat window that works.an i need it to say something like Combat window.Can you do that?
Warsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 11:18 AM   #4
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Druzzil Ro, The Nameless
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel

Unfortunately your allowed only one hotkey bank visible at a time and combat abilities is for disciplines only. As suggested leaving your actions window open to socials is the only solution as of this time. Granted the default window has rather small buttons making this difficult to do when rushed. Id suggest looking for an altered version of the actions window designed with this concept in mind.This may take some adjustment of how your used to doing things to work efficiently, meaning you will most likely have to decide what NEEDS to be accessible from the 1-0 keys and what can be mouse accessed.

Ive designed something just for this purpose that was intended to be relseased as part of my latest UI but im having major issues uploading the file on dial up so ill post a pic here and release the file independently. The 2 additional tabs in this window are stats(pictured) and clickies (not shown .. has all inv slots plus bags) . Ill post it as soon as im done posting this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ActionTabs.JPG (21.4 KB, 36 views)
Old 05-25-2005, 11:48 PM   #5
Turlo
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

You could map your spell casting to the 10-key pad, effectively giving you a second bank and freeing up your hot key slots.

"Ah, but you HAVE heard of me."
Turlo is offline   Reply With Quote