Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 07-09-2003, 09:52 PM   #1
Minowara
A Gray Wolf

Arrow About time I learn this..

I have been a long time reader of this site, but i still have not developed the skills needed to make my own UI. I have read around for posts on how to make a UI, but they all have such fancy words like XML and PSP and .exe and .tga. I don't really understand computers to the extent you folks obviously do although I seem to be able to use one well enough. I have made my own 'mix and match' UI with the godly copy and paste technique, but have never really been satisfied. I really have some good ideas for a UI, but alas, I cannot construct one for the life of me. I know there would be some happy warriors that have to play in 600 x 800 like myself rejoicing if I could ever learn how to make a UI. I have looked at the posts but have not been able to do scratch. Somebody, please somebody, tell me how to make a UI without using complicated terms or having to buy fancy equipment. I have:

Windows XP home edition
Photoshop (8.0 I think)
Whatever programs come with XP
Winzip

I want to be able to reshape and modifiy certain windows (ex: Making all the windows much, much smaller, adding exp and aaexp bars to player window, adding % to all bars, making the hotbuttons horizontal, changing the background, the whole 'shizbang' of making my very own custom UI)

Thanks, any help would be appreciated
"Where in the nine hells did you ever the notation that I fight fair?" ~ Drizzt Do'Urden
Minowara is offline   Reply With Quote