Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 10-27-2005, 07:13 PM   #1
digitalrex
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Question about font in new UI xml files

Help!

I just skinned the new UI to a light interface, and can't read anything because the fonts are default light grey/white. The white defaults are easy to change in the xml, as all you have to do is look for the 255, 255, 255 references.

For the "stats" (which appear green) and the default light grey, though, I haven't had any luck. I tried changing them from the options window within game, it didn't touch them. I then tried searching the EQui, SIDL, templates, and main window XML files. Does anyone know where these references are, to change them? I've been trying to find them for a couple of hours, and only have a base knowledge of XML. I should add, I've also tried searching for them with the listed XML editors. I'm ready to pull my hair out. All I wanted to do was skin the interface - but I can't use my light skin because I can't read the text.

*edit:
I've taken a screenshot and posted it so you can see. How do I change the text color of the items in the red circles? Where is this in the UI xml? As you can see, I've recoded the XML for the inventory window to show the default white as dark brown instead (you can see the default white text on the window behind it).

Is there also a way to change all default text from white to another color without recoding each window?

Thank you-

Last edited by digitalrex : 10-27-2005 at 07:21 PM.
digitalrex is offline   Reply With Quote