Password

Old 05-17-2004, 12:07 AM   #1
Goldmoonn
A Bat

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Goldmoonn
Default Goldmoonn UI M&M

I have been updating and tuning this Mix and Match UI for some months now.

I am creating this post both to present the UI to those that did not check it, but might like, and also to those that use it already, as a means of contacting me to give sugestions and requests

The UI is largelly based on Vert and Solaria, with very small modifications by me, and also other additions that i liked.

One of the things i also did was add several options you can change, like horizontal or vertical buff windows, among others.

The UI can be downloaded on the following link:

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=2905

Please check it out, and if you use and would like me to add another option on the UI (one of course that does not change it too drastically) i can try.

As of the time of this post, i have made a small change in the UI, so maybe it will be unavailable for download for about a day.

Bellow is the Full Description:

<hr>

I have made this UI from mixing several pieces i liked from eqinterface, mostly Solaria or Vert UI.

I will try to give the proper reference to the original authors where possible

1) Small Selector: i didnt like the size of the original. I cant remember the original author atm...

2) Compass: From Solaria UI.

3) Player Window (from Solaria UI): HP, Mana, XP, Alternate XP, Stamina

4) Group Window (Solaria). All bars have % too

5) Target Window (Vert. I have modified it to add the Color overlay for /consider

6) Pet Window: 3 different pages on this window: normal one with pet hp and command buttons, pet buff window with hp and pet buffs, and a third, listing some player info like reisists, etc

7) Buffs e Bard Buffs: smaller icons and description of the spells

8) When a spell is being cast. a Purple bar will e shown on top of each chat window, instead of opening a Casting Window.

9) 3d Target (Majestic Ring of Illusion by Raxthorne): i found this one much more beautifull and of better visualization.

10) (Vert) On the hotkeys window, there are more "shortcuts" for bags and right click items. These you can customize. There is a small application on a sub folder of the UI you can use to do this.

11) Spells, names of the spells.

12) Mini map: i have chosen this one for being small, compact. I have also edited and removed the background image, so the map is clearer. (ps: between the little arrow buttons on the bottom, there is one unlabeled buttom. Clicking it centralizes on you on the map)

13) Music Player: i have editei the music playerto a format i found more robust.

14) Spellbook Icons of Warcraft III Theme

15) T.King Celtic Inventory

16) A detailed pic of the 3d Target

----------------------------------------------------------------
What's New (updates)

01-12-2004

- I have fixed the background on the book window (not spellbok).

- Added Combat Skills Window.

- I have made modifications and tested for the upcoming Gates of Discord Expansion, so no wait for an update, using the ugly default UI!

01-23-2004

- Changed Player window and Group window to Solaria
- Hot button window changed to Solaria too, (smaller)

- Added optional "Buffs" and "Spell Casting" windows.
Go to the "options" folder and read instructions. Each sub folder has a picture giving an example as to how the window will look like.
You can choose to have horizontal buffs windows (which i liked a lot), or vertical (the one that is default on my UI here), and also several different Spell Casting windows...

- Removed animations from the 3D target (but still use the same one) so it is less processor demanding. Also updated it to work with "GoD" expansion.

05-12-2004

- Removed some unused files from the .zip

05-17-2004
- Added two different options for the map windows:
With or without a background graphic

NOTES ON UPDATING:
================

If you already use my UI, before updating, delete all the directory named Goldmoonn from your UIFILES directory, and then extract the new .zip file, always remember to leave "Full Path" checked, on Winzip
Goldmoonn is offline   Reply With Quote