Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
Xodar
A Ghoul

Server: Tribunal
Default 8/14 changes and LoN

Apologies if I just missed this, I looked all over the forums here, at eqlive, and the LoN forums.

I have used Aya, and am using Javin now as he is keeping it updated.

I don't have a crashing issue, but when in default ui clicking the LoN button from the eq tree pops a window up. When clicking the same button in Javin nothing happens. I have made sure I have the files that were changed (many were not in Javin anyway) and the sticker seems to be that eqanimation file.

With my old eqanimation file my UI works, but the TCG window will not pop up. With the default file my ui breaks, but I can open the LoN window.

I am not very well versed in .xml, although a friend did recently send me an editor out of pity if that helps any. I saw the thread regarding the changes to that animation file, but if I recall correctly someone mentioned that it fixed the ui without making the TCG stuff accessible.

Is there anyone that can give me a hand identifying the changes made in a fashion that would let me edit my custon animation file to allow access to the new TCG feature without breaking my UI, or perhaps a tip to figuring it out myself?
Xodar is offline   Reply With Quote