Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 02-09-2003, 04:00 PM   #46
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm working on making a shortdurationbuffwindow to match the buffwindow in this UI, as well as correcting the bookwindow when using the TKing spell book.. I've run into a slight issue with the song names (labels) not showing up in the shortdurationbuffwindow, but other than that it's functional.. I also added the charm slot to the TKing inventory myself.. I haven't been able to properly modify the background image for the inventory, but the slot is there in the proper location.. Any chance the original artist will be modifying the window_pieces04.tga to make the charm slot graphic match the other slots? and any info on how to save a TGA with a transparent background? I'll try to upload my modifications soon
kenwoodx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 04:22 PM   #47
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Quote:
Originally posted by kenwoodx2
I'm working on making a shortdurationbuffwindow to match the buffwindow in this UI, as well as correcting the bookwindow when using the TKing spell book.. I've run into a slight issue with the song names (labels) not showing up in the shortdurationbuffwindow, but other than that it's functional.. I also added the charm slot to the TKing inventory myself.. I haven't been able to properly modify the background image for the inventory, but the slot is there in the proper location.. Any chance the original artist will be modifying the window_pieces04.tga to make the charm slot graphic match the other slots? and any info on how to save a TGA with a transparent background? I'll try to upload my modifications soon

The buff window is mine, and if you look in the downloads section, you will see where I already have the matching SD buff window. The book window correction has been on Remelio's site forever. t.king and Remelio have the inventory with the new charm slot just about ready to go. As well, they already have the window_pieces04.tga file completed and ready for download. Not trying to knock your attempts to help, just pointing out that you can save yourself a lot of work as you are basically duplicating stuff that has already been done.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 04:44 PM   #48
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

EDIT : removed the attachment due to reports of errors, and the fact that the bookwindow.xml wasn't working anyway..

Last edited by kenwoodx2 : 02-19-2003 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 01:26 AM   #49
Zelidou
A Bat

I hope I'm not blindly missing something but how do I get the regular hot button window without the extra tabs? It seems in the current version, the extra tabs window is the default one, and I can't find the regular version.

Thanks in advance
Zelidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 07:29 AM   #50
Artyran
A Ghoul

Will this UI be patched with the new charm slot? I love this UI and dont want to have to change to another one.

Arty
Artyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 07:10 PM   #51
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

Yes, as Cairenn stated, Tom and Remelio are working on adding the charm slot to all the TKing Inventories so they will have it available soon.. .. If you simply want to have the charm slot added immediately, see my above post with a modified EQUI_Inventory.xml .. This will place the slot in the inventory, not sure if you will see it though, depends on your window_pieces04.tga file..
Old 02-11-2003, 08:13 PM   #52
westfall
A Treant

Default RED borders

Warsong had a post requesting this on the other page and either no one saw it or RED borders are no longer an option, but if they are could someone please post a link for the RED borders?

Thanks!
westfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 05:24 PM   #53
Kalamos
A Ghoul

Default Drakah/Tking Inventory

EDIT: Hrm Cairenn already posted about this in the Drakah thread looks like hehe. I'll try to fiddle with it tonight but it sounds like this is gonna be a real mess.

I haven't seen Kaori on EQ in quite awhile. /sigh

With the addition of the new charm slot, I decided to change the inventory I use. I was using an old inventory mod that was based on the old EQ inventory set up.

I like the Drakah/Tking inventory found here: http://www.tarmongaidon.com/downloa...wdownload&cid=5

I want to implement this into my Kaori setup but when I unzip the files into my Kaori folder I get an error and sent to the default UI.

Drakah has a disclaimer on this inventory ...

***This is a Window Separate File and is meant to be used without an EQUI_Animations.xml file. If you are placing this mod into an existing mod that has an EQUI_Animations.xml file, you may need to edit some or contact the author of your current mod.***

Any ideas? I'm guessing something needs to be edited in the Animations.xml file. Any help or suggestions would be great.

Last edited by Kalamos : 02-13-2003 at 06:01 PM.
Kalamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 04:51 PM   #54
Arokh
A Fire Beetle

Talking Quick question

Have you added the charm update, Kaori? Just wondering

Arokh
Arokh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 08:24 AM   #55
Artyran
A Ghoul

I have edited the inventory xml file to add the charm slot. Is it ok with the mods if I post the xml edits so that others using this can be good to go. So far my char slot is showing the ear background but im working on fixing that also.

Arty
Old 02-19-2003, 10:38 AM   #56
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

For the TKing Inventory you can go to his website to get the newest one which includes the Charm slot next to the feet slot..

In my post above I had attached a new inventory xml with the Charm slot added, but I added it next to the Ammo slot.. The only thing is that the background image wasn't changed, just the .xml.. If you want them both to match, it's best to get the new one off of Thomus' site.
Old 02-19-2003, 11:42 AM   #57
Artyran
A Ghoul

what is thomus site?

Arty
Old 02-19-2003, 12:39 PM   #58
Velorek
A Treant

When I try to use either Kenwood's updated mod posted above OR TKings new G2 updated inventory file with the added Charm slot, I get an error and the UI reverts back to the default.

I'm using mostly Kaori's mod but I have a few modifications I made to his compass.xml and hotbutton.xml files. In addition, I'm also using a few different window pieces files since they show up better to me than what he originally used. I have a feeling there is a conflict with the new inventory files and one of the window pieces files (4 maybe?) but not sure.

Anyone have any suggestions? Any help is appreciated.

Vel
Velorek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 01:33 PM   #59
Artyran
A Ghoul

Ok here it is. Ive added the charm slot to the inventory. The only thing is the background for the charm slot is the same as the ear slot but once you put something in there you will never know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip equi_inventory.zip (4.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 02-19-2003, 08:40 PM   #60
Velorek
A Treant

Well, the good news is that Artyran's version did not crash my UI. The bad news is that the icons look to be out of place. I see where you put it but the locs don't seem to be matching up with the background TGAs.

Then again, this is probably something wrong on my end. Just wish I could figure out what.

/sigh
Velorek is offline   Reply With Quote