Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 02-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #16
crystaluck
A Treant

It's definitely cool looking though if it's ok with Akenta, I'd like to stay with the one Akenta's finishing up. Thanks for offering that one up though.
crystaluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #17
akenta
Warrior of Qeynos

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

It's ok with me - I didn't there was much left for me to do but some math. Was playing with it a little last night and realized there was an image to the left that I had to stretch to make the box larger. Never had to do that before, so I wanted to see if I could. Here's my latest screenshot, but I still have to move a few more things around. Hopefully, will be able to post the xml file later today for you to test tomorrow...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crystalgroup3.JPG (8.2 KB, 10 views)
akenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #18
akenta
Warrior of Qeynos

Default Maybe this works

I think I have it this time (hoping my math is correct). I wasn't able to fully test it (begging skill of 0), but what I did test seemed to be ok. Please give it a try and let me know.

The screenshot is from last night, since then the hp% is a little better placed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crystalgroup5.JPG (10.3 KB, 13 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_GroupWindow.xml (59.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-02-2009, 09:19 PM   #19
crystaluck
A Treant

Looks almost perfect. 1 major thing only (and one other thing if you're inclined; if not it doesn't impact me at all).

The mana bar for F5 position currently appears above the health bar, actually overlaying on top of the name - rather than the spot below the endurance bar. Everything else lined up great.

The small thing I think I have to play with - can you give me a hint on where to find the color codes for endurance bars? I need to tone down the yellow a bit. I can tweak the RBG colors but just not sure which area in the xml that pertains to.

Here's a pic of what I mean for the mana bar misplacement.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #20
akenta
Warrior of Qeynos

Default Updated

Figures I did some of the math wrong. Here is the file with that mana fixed. To change colors, you want to look for the lines under the STA areas

Code:
<LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>255</B> </LinesFillTint>
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_GroupWindow.xml (59.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 03-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #21
crystaluck
A Treant

Thanks. Working tonight still so can't check it - but will load it for tomorrow and let you know.

/hugs and thank you for the work you put into this. This was one of the biggest, most popular and "new" group windows for healers when it first came out, so it's really nice to have a working copy again.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:08 AM   #22
crystaluck
A Treant

This is working beautifuly for me. Like I've been using it these last 4 months without a beat.

Bless your heart for taking the time to work through the issues on this.

I think this should be reposted as a fix to the original person's thread (here's the original thread - http://www.eqinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=1432).
Old 12-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
crystaluck
A Treant

Hello again - another expansion, another request. (Least it took 3 years before something happened to change this group window.)

Does anyone know how (and/or might have the time) to adapt this group window to include the aggro meter functions?