User Name
Password

Old 12-07-2004, 05:43 PM   #91
Ultrax
A Snow Griffin

Server: Fennin Ro/Mithaniel Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Ultrax

Is there any news on the latest updates to Solaria? I just came back from a 6 month EQ vacation, updated all that I could.. but the container's have yet to see an update.. and, myself being limited on my XML know-how, I can't fix the mod on my own.. yet, I can't find another container window that supports the new augmentation sealer window, yet has the sleek, small container windows like Solaria's.. I myself being a 'minimal' space kind of person, really enjoy the small container windows.. any help with this at all? Or news on the next release of Solaria, with full patches?
Old 12-07-2004, 09:51 PM   #92
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrax
Is there any news on the latest updates to Solaria? I just came back from a 6 month EQ vacation, updated all that I could.. but the container's have yet to see an update.. and, myself being limited on my XML know-how, I can't fix the mod on my own.. yet, I can't find another container window that supports the new augmentation sealer window, yet has the sleek, small container windows like Solaria's.. I myself being a 'minimal' space kind of person, really enjoy the small container windows.. any help with this at all? Or news on the next release of Solaria, with full patches?

there is a patch to bring Solaria up to work with OOW.. please delete the file "EQUI_containers.xml" if you find it in yoru Solaria folder. we no longer modify this file.

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 08:56 PM   #93
Gooch Gooch
A Fire Beetle

Server: Vazaelle

I can't seem to get the right aligned 20 buff slot window to be compatible. It boots me to default UI when I insert it into the folder and load it up. I'm copying all three files over. Thanks in advance for your help.
Gooch Gooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 06:23 AM   #94
cranocide
A Fire Beetle

is solaria being updated anymore? there should be some patches out by now, but i see none...?

thx,
cranocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 12:45 PM   #95
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Zebuxuruk
Default Is the Vert mod dead?

I am just wondering if this mod is totally dead now. There has not been a new file added to the list for almost 4 months.

Last thing I read was that Vert was going to get a thorough cleaning and a new streamlined version would be out.

Has WoW/EQ2 diverted the interest from the UI mods all together?

I really appreciate all the hard work you all have put into the mods on this site.

Thank yoy for your efforts,
Kiresretaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 02:56 PM   #96
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiresretaw
I am just wondering if this mod is totally dead now. There has not been a new file added to the list for almost 4 months.

Last thing I read was that Vert was going to get a thorough cleaning and a new streamlined version would be out.

Has WoW/EQ2 diverted the interest from the UI mods all together?

I really appreciate all the hard work you all have put into the mods on this site.

Thank yoy for your efforts,

We have a patch out for OOW, and we are planning to update this for DoN when it is released. It is not totally dead, but Sadly Sokol and I both find ourselves with very little time to work on it the way we hoped.
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 01:03 PM   #97
cranocide
A Fire Beetle

i have been an adept of ur gui since the very beginning, but it seems its dying - i for one have some gui errors that bother me alot and have been thinking bout changing.

Since now seems like a good moment to do it, I respectfully and humble ask the creators of the best eq gui until now what gui they'd recommend instead?

regards,
cranocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 05:23 PM   #98
jodee
Premium Member

I'm getting many of the new item loot pictures looking like Pearl lNecklaces with this UI, but am still loathe to go to something else, nothing else has the same feel as Solaria.

My attempts at modifying UI's have been disasterous at best, so for now, i keep looking and maybe there will be some updates soon :P
jodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 03:42 PM   #99
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol

I will look at the changes and try to get a fix up sunday. I'm going out of town this weekend however so it may not be untill monday.

-Sokol
Sokol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 08:06 AM   #100
Lokes
A Ghoul

Server: Veeshan

Is there a patch fix for patch in May and recent patch 06/29/05. I am just wondering if there is any new status on it?

Appreciate the hard work you guys put into this UI so we can play the damn game w/o using default
Lokes is offline   Reply With Quote