Send a message via ICQ to thelonstormeyes

Thanks much, greatly appreciated!
Old 12-22-2004, 02:49 PM   #77
Haleoo
Premium Member

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Group Window

I love the UI and all the windows you orginally made mods to. I have that UI now and was wondering if you can make it so that I can use your current group window from kx2UI - WoW remix 2.0. The original group window is to large for me because I like to see more screen. So I would like to try to incorporate your current group window in the older UI. Thank you.
Haleoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 01:05 PM   #78
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

Hal you'll need to be a little more specific on which UI you are referring to .. I have made a few of them.. The "WoW remix 2.0" replaces the "drakah remix - WoW" UI .. If that is the one you are referring to I no longer have the files for the old UI .. (you should be able to simply replace the group window though I believe) .. If it's for one of my other UIs then I would need to modify it I believe.. Just let me know the specific UI and I'll look into it after christmas.
kenwoodx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 07:59 AM   #79
Haleoo
Premium Member

Server: Xegony
Default Group window

I currently use this file "drakah remix - WoW" which is the older version you came out with. Which I love because of the hotbutton and containers all in one window. The problem I have is the the group window is very large and takes up alot of my window at 1024x768. But I really would love to use the current group window from "WoW remix 2.0". It is a lot more compact and cleaner for my game play. Thanks again ahead of time.
Haleoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 03:48 PM   #80
Kavrvnwlf
A Wooly Rhino

is there any way to get the merchant window to show all the names of the items sold when holding down the ALT key without having them overlap. i tried putting in a different merchant window but for some reason it still uses yours. i have been unable to figure out why it does this even though i overwrite the EQUI_mrechant.xml file with the new one.
Kavrvnwlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 12:45 PM   #81
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

not sure how that is even possible for it to keep the old merchant window if you've overwritten the file.. The only way to insure that the names don't overlap would be to offset the boxes enough for the labels to show.. I'm not really fond of that.. I do know there are merchant windows available here that have the spacing.. and you should be able to simply overwrite the file.. Maybe try completely deleting the file first, and then drop the new one in to see if that does it? unless you failed to reload the UI after putting the new file I can't imagine why it wouldn't work..
kenwoodx2 is offline   Reply With Quote