Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 04-05-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Egras (the Seri Fix)

Egras (The Seri Fix) is now located in the Minimalist section.

New full download available, all patches made are included, also works fully with LoN Beta.

Hello again all, Im starting a new post section for the Egras files Im working on and announcing a release of the one I will be keeping updated untill Egras returns.

Egras (the Seri Fix)

Please post problems and comments here.

I am now taking requests for edits to windows in this UI.
Please put your requests here in this forum. When requesting something, please say the peice you want modified, and give a clear discription of what you would like done. If there is a mod that someone else did, that shows what you want done, or a close example of what you would like done, please post the link to it. If the link just shows a close example, list what things you like about it, and the things you like about the Egras version of that mod, and what you would like done as a compromise of the two.

There is a new download of Egras (the Seri Fix) available. It has no more XML errors. Everything is working properly as far as I can tell.
~The Short duration buff window now has all its slots.
~The Buff window now has 24 slots.
~Inventory has the powersource graphic, and an autoinventory area. The coinage on the 4th tab no longer looks like pearl neckalaces.
~The fellowship window now uses buttons like the rest of the UI.
~The options window is now the Egras original, with the addition of the missing button.
~The guild management window now uses buttons like the rest of the UI.
~The EQmain button (clicky bar) now has the correct powersource graphic. The Ammo slot has returned! I have shifted the last 3 slots on the bottem row over one. The ammo slot is where it used to be, and the charm is still the last slot in the row.

If you have problems with either the short durations buff window or the main buff window please let me know, I can not fully test either window. I can get to 22 on the main and like 5 or 6 on the short. Everything should be working but if there is a problem please let me know.

The picture with the download does not fully reflect these changes, the inventory tab 4, the EQmain window, and the buff bar changes are not shown. When I get my main computer back I will post a new screen shot when I can take it with the resolution I normally would.

Request:
I would like to request people who have parts of Egras UI that he listed as options to post here, tell me what peice it is they have, and add the file, so I can compile them all together and add them as a patch/ addon for the file I have posted. If you look at the first page of THIS post you will see the names he had and which files I mean for you guys to post for me, I can't get access to those files since all the links seem to be broken right now but if you guys are willing to post what you have saved from downloading them I would appreciate it so I can offer the files for everyone to customize with.

If you have a problem. I need to you post your UIErros.txt file for me when you post asking for help.

If your trying to load a peice of this UI with another UI just a post saying "Im using this part of the mod with another UI and it wont work" Isnt going to give me enough to help you, I need a clear explanation of what part your trying to use, which UI your using it with, and I will need you to post your UIErrors.txt file.

Egras' windows are not stand alone mods. I may be able to make them that way when requested, or tell you what to do to make them that way, but without information I can't help.

If your having a problem loading the UI please view the FAQ, remember to NOT put any spaces in the folder name. If your still having problems please post your UIErrors.txt file and as clear a discription as you can of whats wrong. Again, a post of "UI wont load, Help" will get no help, as I have no information to help you with.

The spell cast window is from Delta X
The target ring is Razorvine's Labled Color Con's

Enjoy!
Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Last edited by Serianna : 08-26-2007 at 07:56 AM.
Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:02 PM   #2
Aanyenya
A Ghoul

Default I have some of those windows

I have a working Egras Inventory, Hotbar 1 (one with the tabs for bags and group), and hotbar 2 (one with clickies and EQ button). Unfortunately I do not have a working fellowship (I crash if I join one) and I cant purchase items from TBS merchants.
Aanyenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:14 PM   #3
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Ok the ones I have in the file are working, just not like they had before TBS (the item shiftings and bag shiftings) from when Egras moved the powersources into it as a quick fix. The inventory doesnt have alt currency tab either. Download what I posted and put it in a seperately named file so you can see if anything is working beyond what you have already there.

(Fellowship problem I think I fixed, but since I wasnt having that problem I cant duplicate what you told me so I cant say for sure that what I did fixed it but I think it had something to do with the UI not having a fellowship window).
The merchant window is also working now (it was just missing before)

Let me know what happens please Would love to see how my fixes hold up lol

If you have an egras inventory etc thats all working like it used to AND has the powersource and alt currency tab, would love to get my hands on it, same with hot buton and the eq button one (where it has all the slots and powersource, the one we have now is missing the ammo slot that it used to because he re coded it to have the powersource instead (I need to shift the bottem bar over so I can put it back in) So if you have upload the files here using the manage attachments button in the reply window I would GREATLY appreciate it

If you loot at the hotbutton window that is shown on my screenshot that I included, you can see how instead of 8 bags there are only 7, (same in the inventory) and that in the inventory slot he put the range item that belongs in the clicky bar (youll see my horse bridle in what should be a bag slot. and no I didnt just put it there, the bags have been shifted where my 1st bag is now what shows as the second bag in the left row, and my 8th bag (the right row 4th one down) is really just not showing up and I have to load the default to access it.

Seri~

Edit: Question what would you guys want to see first non shifting bags, or have the powersource accessable with out bringing out default? Personally I cant stand missing one of my bags... (my mains a chanter all but 5 slots of her inventory bags are clicky items Im using constantly LOL)

Last edited by Serianna : 04-05-2007 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:19 AM   #4
Aanyenya
A Ghoul

Like I said those 3 windows I have working versions from Egras that I dl'ed prior to the links going bad. My inventory has 8 bag slots (with the actual bags) and the energian power source slot, My hot bar 1 has my inventory also with 8 bags. My other hotbar has the EQ buton plus all the item slots (including power source). I can e-mail them to you if you want or I can try and figure out how to upload to this site.

What are the names of the Fellowship window and the Merchant window for TBS?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:24 AM   #5
Aanyenya
A Ghoul

Ok sorry I checked again and my EQ button bar does not have an ammo slot. The other two have are right though.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:53 AM   #6
Aanyenya
A Ghoul

I uploaded my inventory and hotbar windows as an add on to your fix so you and others can get to them

Again these are straight from Egras prior to his site going down. I havent changed them or anythiung so all credit goes to him.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #7
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

WOOT thanks!

They work just as intended, so I will update the main file to have those as soon as I figure out how to make my long skinny hotkey bar go back instead of the stacked ones that I cant read lol.

Thank you so much, that is going to save me huge amounts of time trying to add and move all the random stuffs around.

Seri~

Edit : sigh now I just gotta figure out what the heck is the problem with the texture file, all the chat windows and the group window are showing up with a very large plaid pattern on them.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:08 AM   #8
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

New Version up and ready for download, everything in it fixed now but the Short Duration Buff Window (songs window) Let me know if you find anything else that needs looking at, Im working on the song window to see if I can add the last 3 slots.

The reason for the XML Errors is because of the missing slots in the songs window, nothing to worry about, everything else is fixed

Seri~

EDIT just realized that the new inventory file that I have created one Error (but I have NO Idea right now how to fix it. Ill work on this error too, reason for the error is that the "Character portriat" part of the inventory was removed so Egras could place the power source somewhere other than the bag slots, so untill I figure out where to put it your going to have to place things by hand into bags sorry folks

Last edited by Serianna : 04-09-2007 at 12:13 AM.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:58 PM   #9
fenrian1
A Shissar Defiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serianna
Ill work on this error too, reason for the error is that the "Character portriat" part of the inventory was removed so Egras could place the power source somewhere other than the bag slots, so untill I figure out where to put it your going to have to place things by hand into bags sorry folks

Just put it in and make its position Y1000, this will move it offscreen and kill the xml error.
fenrian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #10
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Go ahead and post what was wrong, that way I know what problem there was (or might have been) and I can look into making a fix to add into the main download.

Seri~
Old 04-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #11
IrrikEndil
A Gray Wolf

Server: Nameless, originally from Stromm

Okay, I think I fixed the short duration buff window. It wasn't mentioned in the original post so maybe it was just me, but I had pet buffs appearing for any SD buffs past 6 (just the label, that is). I fixed that a couple days ago and tried to add the 3 new SD buff slots today. I'm pretty sure its fixed but about the only situation that I end up with more than 12 SD Buffs is during a full burn on a raid so I can't really test it out completely just yet, but it appears to work with at least 4 SD buffs (all I can make myself as a zerker). I've NEVER worked with XML before, everything I did to fix it was a complete guess, so I wouldn't be terribly surprised if something was broken. The extent of my programming experience is a little bit of Java and HTML, heh. Attached is the fixed file.

EDIT: It won't let me attach the file for some reason. Hmmm I'll look for an outside site to upload it to quick.

EDIT 2: Look to the attachment a couple posts down.

Last edited by IrrikEndil : 04-15-2007 at 06:33 PM.
IrrikEndil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:24 PM   #12
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

The file you posted has some fixes to it, but when loaded into game the 3 buff slots (which were known about, they are listed above, but appreciate it) still do not show, and it is still searching for those slots. Im working on a fix, but working on something to do with a map file right this moment, but after checking doesnt look like file is working properly yet.

Thank you for trying Ill take a look at the code in a bit when Im done with the map file Im currently working on, its giving me more troubble than I thought it would LOL

Seri~
Old 04-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #13
IrrikEndil
A Gray Wolf

Thats weird, it works just fine for me. Attached is a screenshot. I even managed to fill it up tonight on the raid and had buffs flow into the normal buff window (forgot to take a screenie though).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eqgame 2007-04-14 20-35-34-04.JPG (136.5 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by IrrikEndil : 04-14-2007 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:44 PM   #14
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Hmm, your right, you screen shot shows that it works, but when I inserted the file it didnt change anything, and UIErrors still said they were missing, I just stopped work on the map window so Ill go and re look at the above file, its weird, the download link didnt download anything, it just gave me the code list :/ Ill try again

Seri~

Edit : well link isnt working for me right now either, I saved it before though I think :/
Old 04-15-2007, 06:32 PM   #15
IrrikEndil
A Gray Wolf

OK it let me attach the file today for some reason, heh. Maybe the outside site I uploaded it to before corrupted it or something. Try this file:
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_ShortDurationBuffWindow.xml (29.2 KB, 15 views)