Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Graphics modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 06-18-2003, 04:02 AM   #1
icadeal
A Fire Beetle

Default May I have a little help, please?

Hello all. I am new to the boards and here is my deal:

I fancy myself as almost an amatuer 3d artist. After looking at some of the excellent work done on UI mods in this forum, I too think I would like to dabble in the arcane arts of the UI MOD. So here is my question, I have a particular work that I would like to incorporate into the center picture of my Inventory Screen. Since the work is finished (Something I threw together for my guild) how do I proceed..I have PhotoShop at my disposal..Are there size requirements? Is it as simple as pasting the pic on a transparent layer in PS? Your help would be most appreciated. I have attatched the little pic for your opinions on suitablility.

Thanks,
icadeal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ring21.jpg (29.6 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by icadeal : 06-18-2003 at 05:08 AM.
icadeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 09:06 AM   #2
AloneStarwalker
A Shissar Disciple

yah, the picture have to be in less than 120x200, which is the size of the component that its to be showed inside.

also when saving the tga, make sure and set the canvast side to 128x256, since the texture files for the ui, need to be in specific sizes.

I added a zip with the default inventory that shows you what you need to add to your inventory to get your image to work, i cropped and resized your image a bit so it would fit.
Attached Files
File Type: zip icadeal.zip (52.0 KB, 14 views)
AloneStarwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 12:46 AM   #3
icadeal
A Fire Beetle

Default Thank You

Thank you AloneStarwalker! I really appreciate your help! Now I have something to start with. Again, most appreciated.
icadeal is offline   Reply With Quote