Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Graphics modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 11-03-2002, 12:41 AM   #1
Muadd
A Fire Beetle

Default ALL I want to do is resize my target window.

WHY cant I seem to conjure up the brilliance to enlighten myself on this task, I DLed PSP7 and tried to resize the image but it still shows up the same size or worse what used to be clear in the image now shows up white in game.

Ive read around about transparencies omg what are the steps in doing that, how do I resize it or better, would a psp7 genious please resize this attached picture to make it fit the "WIDTH" of a 1280x1024 resoulution please I am begging you!

And PLEASE make it so the white parts in the picture do not show up in game. I would praise your name forever.

Bah it wont let me upload it

/suicide

Anyone who has seen abbitoir or Razors UI knows what Im talking about. Its the long target bar that goes above the rest of the mumbo jumbo. Please resize that bar.

Or the gets it
Muadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 09:07 AM   #2
faBBe
A Shissar Disciple

Server: -none-
Send a message via ICQ to faBBe

[b]Muadd[b] it doesnt matter what sizes your images are, you have to edit the dimensions and locations in the TargetWindow.xml file ! As for that there are plenty of threads on the subject already.
Old 11-16-2002, 04:27 AM   #3
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Vazaelle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default This should fix it

I think this should do it for ya, let me know how it works out. My monitor does go that high so it is untested.

Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: zip target1280.zip (31.8 KB, 6 views)

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve…” Bilbo Baggins
Daggun is offline   Reply With Quote