Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2005, 03:13 PM   #1
cantril
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Is this fixable?

I've managed to update this inventory window UI folder up to date with the DoD release. But i still have one nagging problem that i wish could get fixed. In this window after a patch a long time ago which bugged the class animation logo, i was forced to live with the class animation in the same place as the auto equip box. Previous to that bug, my class animation was above the auto equip box. I would like to get it back there where it belongs. Is there any way to do that? Attached is a picture of how the UI currently looks and the .xml UI file.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg invwin.JPG (230.9 KB, 39 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_Inventory.xml (148.1 KB, 2 views)
cantril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:02 PM   #2
Savok
On tour since '99

Server: Innoruuk forever!

The class animation is a <pieces> of the drop box now.

Code:
<StaticAnimation item="ClassAnim"> <ScreenID>ClassAnim</ScreenID> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>80</CX> <CY>160</CY> </Size> </StaticAnimation> <Screen item="IW_CharacterView"> <ScreenID>IW_CharacterView</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>8</X> <Y>170</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>80</CX> <CY>160</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Style_Border>true</Style_Border> <TooltipReference>Drop Item Here to Auto Equip</TooltipReference> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>true</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>false</Style_Sizable> <Pieces>ClassAnim</Pieces> </Screen>

I set the drop window to transparent for you, and resized the class animation to fit it better. You should be able to drop items into the box as well (if you couldn't before - I wasn't sure).
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_Inventory.xml (148.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 09-14-2005, 04:21 PM   #3
cantril
A Treant

yes i could drop items into the drop box. I don't see any change making the box transparent.

What i need is the class animation graphic to be in the blank space above the auto equip box.
cantril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:48 PM   #4
Savok
On tour since '99

Server: Innoruuk forever!

Yeah, I tried to move the ClassAnim <pieces> to the inv label part, but no go.
Savok is offline   Reply With Quote