Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 12-15-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Server: Bristlebane
Default Group Window

Ok, post number 3 in my ongoing saga regarding the update of the Emil UI.

The group window appears just fine when I load the UI. No error messages or anything. But don't I have to put in anything for it to display mana/end of the players? I see the code for it to display people's pets, but nothing regarding mana/end. But when I copy/paste from the default group window, all hell breaks loose. I attached the base group window XML. I'm thoroughly confused.

Also, I seem to have broken my target window. The buffs appear just fine and so does the target's health, but there is no longer a /con indicator (which is supposed to just be a little circle matching the /con of the mob). And I don't know what I deleted.

Bleh! lol.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_GroupWindow.xml (23.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: xml EQUI_TargetWindow.xml (11.2 KB, 1 views)
Tordail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Ok I think I'm getting closer to fixing the group window. Is this the correct code (one for each member, so there would be a Gauge02-05, RoleAssist 2-5. Tank 2-5 and Puller2-5 also)

Code:
<Gauge item="GW_ManaGauge01"> <ScreenID>ManaGauge1</ScreenID> <TextOffsetY>-50</TextOffsetY> <GaugeOffsetY>-2</GaugeOffsetY> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>128</G> <B>255</B> </FillTint> <EQType>31</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>1</X> <Y>152</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>108</CX> <CY>6</CY> </Size> </Gauge> <Gauge item="GW_STAGauge01"> <ScreenID>STAGauge1</ScreenID> </Gauge> <Gauge item="GW_PetGauge1"> <ScreenID>PetGauge1</ScreenID> </Gauge> <Button item="GW_GroupRoleTank1"> <ScreenID>GroupRoleTank1</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>70</X> <Y>134</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>12</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <NormalDecal>A_Tank</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalSize> <CX>12</CX> <CY>12</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="GW_GroupRoleAssist1"> <ScreenID>GroupRoleAssist1</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>82</X> <Y>134</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>12</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <NormalDecal>A_Assist</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalSize> <CX>12</CX> <CY>12</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="GW_GroupRolePuller1"> <ScreenID>GroupRolePuller1</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>96</X> <Y>134</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>12</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <NormalDecal>A_Puller</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalSize> <CX>12</CX> <CY>12</CY> </DecalSize> </Button>

and then this at the bottom:

Code:
<Pieces>GW_ManaGauge01</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_STAGauge01</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_ManaGauge02</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_STAGauge02</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_ManaGauge03</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_STAGauge03</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_ManaGauge04</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_STAGauge04</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_ManaGauge05</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_STAGauge05</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleTank1</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleTank2</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleTank3</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleTank4</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleTank5</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleAssist1</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleAssist2</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleAssist3</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleAssist4</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRoleAssist5</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRolePuller1</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRolePuller2</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRolePuller3</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRolePuller4</Pieces> <Pieces>GW_GroupRolePuller5</Pieces>

Right?
Old 12-17-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Still having trouble with the /con indicator on the target window.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Edit* NM I'm just going to redo the piece.

I did the:

Voice
Rolls
HP
MANA
STA
PET

I did not do attack indicator. I will tinker with that tomarrow.
Let me know how you like it.. make a screenshot of it in your ui for me and post.

I don't use voices.. I can not get it to load so I hope the icon is where you want it.

I don't see other issues with the window.

SmileyFAAce
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_GroupWindow.xml (48.1 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 12-18-2009 at 05:02 AM.
SmileyFAAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Thank you Was I close though?
Old 12-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #6
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

6 player no, because the player's H/M/E is on the Target window already, as a feature to the UI. If it's easier, do it, and I can remove the player info from the Target window and change the Target window to Target and HoTT.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Yes I know, I'm raiding ATM
Old 12-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #8
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Ok ... SF your message inbox is full so I couldn't PM this to you! The group window looks awesome! The only thing I have found that does not work is that it doesn't display the mana bar of group members. Other than that, it's perfect! Thank you SO much. And I found the problem with the target window /con indicator, too

Old 12-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #9
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Make sure you right click it.. and turn on mana .. It displayed it for me. I had a member in the 3rd player show mana no prob.

I just tried this with default. The issues I have with this window is the bars are not thick enough for my taste. I did the same thickness as your pet bar. BUT i did make the pet bars 5 tall instead of the rest .. 4 tall.

I think you need to twink the dye color too.. to your liking
Code:
<Gauge item="GW_Gauge1"> <ScreenID>Gauge1</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>14</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>172</CX> <CY>25</CY> </Size> <TextOffsetX>8</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>10</GaugeOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>220</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>11</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item="GW_PetGauge1"> <ScreenID>PetGauge1</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>14</X> <Y>29</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>172</CX> <CY>5</CY> </Size> <TextOffsetY>-50</TextOffsetY> <GaugeOffsetY>-4</GaugeOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>51</R> <----- CHANGE <G>192</G> <----- CHANGE <B>51</B> <----- CHANGE </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>17</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <!--<LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill</LinesFill>--> <!--<EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft>--> <!--<EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight>--> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "GW_ManaGauge1"> <ScreenID>ManaGauge1</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>14</X> <Y>21</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>172</CX> <CY>4</CY> </Size> <TextOffsetX>-50</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>4</GaugeOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <----- CHANGE <G>128</G> <----- CHANGE <B>255</B> <----- CHANGE </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>200</R> <G>200</G> <B>255</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>31</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <!--<LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill</LinesFill>--> <!--<EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft>--> <!--<EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight>--> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item= "GW_STAGauge1"> <ScreenID>STAGauge1</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>14</X> <Y>25</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>172</CX> <CY>4</CY> </Size> <TextOffsetX>-50</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>-4</GaugeOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>255</R> <----- CHANGE <G>255</G> <----- CHANGE <B>0</B> <----- CHANGE </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>36</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <!--<LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill</LinesFill>--> <!--<EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft>--> <!--<EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight>--> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>

Notice the '' <----- CHANGE '' I put in.. In game, hit your I key for inventory.. hit the Dye tab on the bottom of the inventory window. Change your armor dye.. play with the settings to find the color numbers you want.. note the numbers and put in those numbers for the '' <----- CHANGE '' areas I pointed out.

Let me know how it works out
Post a screenshot of how it looks for me I'm interested in seeing it in your UI.

SmileyFAAce

I changed in the Mana part of each players code,
<FillTint>
<R>0</R>
<G>128</G> <----- CHANGE to <G>50</G>
<B>255</B>
</FillTint>

This made the mana bar a tad darker.

Left JPEG is my UI.. Right JPEG is Default.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My UI Buffwindow.JPG (8.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Default Buffwindow.JPG (8.6 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 12-19-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #10
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Default Closed topic.

OK, Since no reply, I will asume this is closed.

Glad I could help.

SmileyFAAce