Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 12-09-2002, 06:23 PM   #1
Kiriani
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Saryrn
Send a message via ICQ to Kiriani Send a message via AIM to Kiriani Send a message via Yahoo to Kiriani
Default Kiriani's Ranger Ui updated to 2.1

Well, until I can figure out how to zip the UI to below 2MB, this will be the spot to get it (if anyone can tell me how to zip it smaller than 2.5, please inform me, mine's roughly the same size as vert's)

Several bug fixes, several graphics and xml revisions, and several new features including a fletching guide in the pet window (ranger's don't get pets, useless window made useful ). Read the _ReadMeFIrst.txt file included.

Here's the PIC Keep in mind this was taken in 1280X1024. Smaller resolutions will have larger windows. JPEG compression fuzzied the text up a bit as well.

And you can find the zip file HERE

Enjoy and as usual, comments and suggestions always welcome.

Ranger of Tunare
Familjen Saryrn
"Sometimes the Laws of Man must be broken in order to do what is right"
Old 12-20-2002, 04:41 PM   #2
kasca
A Lost Soul

Server: the rathe
Send a message via ICQ to kasca

I would lov to use this ui but for the Group box. I have since the beginng put my target bar on top. I cant stand having my target in the middle of group info. Is there anyway you could make it other way around? Or make a group/Player/Targert stand alone??
I realy lov the arrows looks so cool!!!!

eat nanaers for breakfast
Old 12-21-2002, 12:19 AM   #3
Kiriani
A Shissar Disciple

Send a message via ICQ to Kiriani Send a message via AIM to Kiriani Send a message via Yahoo to Kiriani

I'm not sure I am understanding you. You want the target bar on top of the group bars? if so, it is. It goes player, then target, then group.

As for separating the windows, if I do, you lose the click inventory, and you lose the player stats. It;s a trade off, unfortunately.
Old 12-21-2002, 10:43 AM   #4
kasca
A Lost Soul

Talking

Ok i wint and reloaded it. DOh it is. Ok then my problem is i to stupid to figure it out with out the names. I do like seeing my name and lvl listed as well as targets name. I play with frineds who can get messie on pulls. <Snicker> And i check to see iam not hitting one that git mezzed.
Old 12-22-2002, 05:25 PM   #5
Kiriani
A Shissar Disciple

all target and group names show, just not the player name the names are above tha bars instead of overlayed on them
Old 12-28-2002, 06:57 PM   #6
kasca
A Lost Soul

"It goes player, then target, then group."
I been trying i cant work with the target in middle of everything. I think it one of group whos in trouble. I like my run to be
Target-player-group