Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 12-19-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
Sombraz
A Ghoul

Server: Bristlebane
Default Layout not consistantly in his place

searched on SOE boards and every thread here but i cant find anything that helps me to fix that :
im using Sars, everything is set up exactly where and how i want it. i run the same layout on different Chars to handle everyone without much thinking. since a few weeks i have problems with the layout.
When i go linkdead or i crash i get these problems like every second times.
i log back in and have the layout of the UI not where it should be. the lower part moves a bit down or up so that i miss the part of the chatwindow where i enter the text, i miss the lower hotbuttons and everything in lower part of the ui. sometimes it wanders up so that i have an empty space under everything wasting a part of the visible screensize that way.
strange is the upper part of the ui with selector, targetwindows and some hotbuttons remains in his place when that happens.
sometimes every bag is not anymore in his place, they move around and the size of the bags changes too. when i choose the option/layout button to get back to the old correct setup ui i find a lot of different screensizes from every toon but noone of them is the actual layout.
how can i fix that? i would like to fix it completly but even would be usefull if i could delete all the old entrances in layout and create one actual entrance that i could use to revert back when that happens. If this problem cant be fixed how can i delete all old entrances in layout and create an actual to use to revert back ??? thanks a lot for every help in advance.
that is really bugging me since setting the ui back up cost everytime like 30 minutes and sometimes i have to do it twice a day
Greetings
Sombraz is offline   Reply With Quote