Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-20-2005, 06:32 AM   #1
Benjamiin
A Gray Wolf

Default 9 slot necro spell bar...

I'm putting together a custom UI for my necromancer using various pieces. The one thing I'm having a problem with is finding a 9 slot spell bar I like the skgems spell bar and the NecroSkullSpellbar however I dont' know if they are compatable with the 9th spell slot that you get with the AA... I would check them myself but I dont' know what I'm looking for in the code nor do I know how to edit them to make them compatable would anyone be kind enough to do this for me and post them here or e-mail them too me at [email protected]
Benjamiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 08:34 AM   #2
Vaedian C`Narx
A Treant

Server: Povar

Basically, and this may be not-so-easy, the way I can tell is at the bottom of the EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml file (your spellbar) there is something that looks kinda similar to this I hope (taken from default UI)

Code:
<Pieces>CSPW_Spell0</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_Spell1</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_Spell2</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_Spell3</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_Spell4</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_Spell5</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_Spell6</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_Spell7</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_Spell8</Pieces> <Pieces>CSPW_SpellBook</Pieces>

Count 'em up, 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 there are nine. So this is a method you can use, if the screenshot of a particular spell bar mod doesn't show if it has a ninth slot and the description doesn't say either. The CSPW may or may not be present; I do not know for each particular UI what they name their pieces.

Be careful, if you find a spellbar that is missing the ninth slot, just adding a line here won't add a ninth slot, it will make your UI angry.

Edit: Oh yeah, here is a link to NecroSkullSpellbar and I couldn't find anything called skgems spellbar. The NecroSkullSpellbar does not have a ninth slot.

Last edited by Vaedian C`Narx : 07-20-2005 at 08:40 AM.
Vaedian C`Narx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 09:03 PM   #3
Vaedian C`Narx
A Treant

Server: Povar

Hmm, I found a thing called skgems, don't know why I couldn't get it on search earlier. This thread claims to offer a file with a ninth gem, though I do not see where the link in it is. The thread is less than a month old, so try asking one of the people there what is up. It is also discussed here, but they do not offer any solution other than something like 'thats a lot of work'.
Vaedian C`Narx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:19 AM   #4
Genghiz Cohen
Cry Spoon!!

Server: Druzzil Ro

Check this link:

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3876

Ssoth's UI with 9 gems in the spellbar. Maybe you could just snag the specific XML file for the spell bar and stick it in your UI.