Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 05-17-2005, 03:46 PM   #1
Mkraan
A Fire Beetle

Default 1440x900 UI's

been looking, prolly not as hard as i should but... does anyone make any 1440x900 UI's? i just got a rather nice laptop with a wide screen and i would like to run it in max res that eq will allow me. 1440x900 is the best i can get in the video setting tab in game. i can use the UIs that have just basic window mods that have single windows for hotbuttons, target, etc. but as a big fan of the spaghetti remix's and others like it, i cant load them up on the res i am using. even if i can get them to show, they are not from one side of the screen to the next. any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. as a side note, the virt UIs would seem the best idea as i have much more room to the horizontal than the verticle. agree/disagree?
Mkraan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 06:34 AM   #2
Shugamayatu
A Ghoul

Server: inny
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

any of the "modular" UI's would be your best bet. By modular, I mean a UI that has the different windows set up so that you can place them where you want them. Vert, Solaria, Barolaria (all the same family) would work fine as well as many others.

When looking for a UI that would work in your situation, I'd advise you to look for a UI that has a screen shot of all the pieces "randomly all over the place" instead of "set up like a video game" as that's your first clue that you can rearange and resize things to your needs/wants.
Shugamayatu is offline   Reply With Quote