Password

Old 07-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #16
Sandcaster
A Gray Wolf

Server: Veeshan
Send a message via Yahoo to Sandcaster
Default Infiniti Clear?

Beimeith:

This is your old friend Sandcaster from Luclin - Stromm (Veeshan!) . Is there a possible way to get your interface addon to work with Infiniti Clear? If it works with Infiniti Blue, it should work with Infiniti Clear, or is it different coding? Good Addon for the game by the way.

Sandcaster
Sandcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #17
Mores
A Treant

Server: Xegony

Are they going to fix this UI. Seems it is taking longer each time we have a new patch. I hate defaults but I may be forced to go back to them.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #18
di28889
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mores
Are they going to fix this UI. Seems it is taking longer each time we have a new patch. I hate defaults but I may be forced to go back to them.

whats wrong I logged in and I get no error
di28889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #19
Mores
A Treant

Default Latest patch fix failed for me

I downloaded the Patch for 9/26/12 and could not make it work for me. I hope that a major fix is in the works.
Mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #20
carpankor
A Gray Wolf

I've asked in two places for the contents of people's UIErrors.txt file. I am trying to get folks up and going, but it's currently working for me with just the one Animations update.

Can't help without knowing the problem!

di_28889 doesn't play anymore, but updates when asked, at his convenience. A vast number of people are able to help, though.
carpankor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #21
carpankor
A Gray Wolf

I think the error some (all?) are having is related to using mix-and-match Templates and Animations files.

Does anyone know the process to get full rights to updating the UIs? Do I just need to get in contact with di_28889? I'd like to push a full working version so everyone can be using the same thing, instead of the mix everyone seems to have.

Regardless, if you have the following in your UIErrors.txt:

Code:
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SCBtnNormal[1268] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SCBtnPressed[1269] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SCBtnFlyby[1270] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SCBtnDisabled[1271] referenced but NEVER declared!

Add the following before the closing </xml> tag in EQUI_Animations.xml:
Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item = "A_SCBtnNormal"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces09.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>42</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_SCBtnFlyby"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces09.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>44</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>42</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_SCBtnPressed"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces09.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>88</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>42</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_SCBtnDisabled"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces09.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>132</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>42</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation>
Old 09-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #22
Mores
A Treant

Default Still can't make it work

I have tried all combinations to make this work and I give up. I hate defaults, but I guess that is my only out. Been using this for some time and hate giving up. And we will have the expansion coming up, so one more time more will be needed. I don't mind sending a small donation to help out, but help is what it will take for me to get this going.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #23
carpankor
A Gray Wolf

I've submitted a working copy of this that will hopefully be available soon. Too much work figuring out what needs to be done for several different mixes of UI pieces and fixes.

Please look for it in the Functional sets soon and post issues/requests there.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #24
carpankor
A Gray Wolf

Old 09-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #25
Mores
A Treant

Default Your UI's

That is as close to being what it used to be as possible. Only thing lacking was in bag 1 you had half of your items listed with the bags on the side. Made it easy to click items on without going up to the top to open the second window button. But my hat is off to you to getting this far. If I know what to do, I would help you for sure, but at this stage, all I can do is say thanks for all that YOU do on your own.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
carpankor
A Gray Wolf

I'll post up a version of that window with the buttons back. I never really cared to have it there (I like more open space), so when it broke I just ditched it.

Time-pending, but I'll get it available.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #27
Mores
A Treant

Thanks. Also the spell casting buttons are default. I know I am being a pain, but is that fixable as well? I have been so used to using these UI's than when they are down, I just play WoW or do nothing. To tell you the truth, in a few days I will be 69 years old but for some stupid reason I act like a 2 year old. I should just adjust to new things and forget it.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #28
carpankor
A Gray Wolf

Posted a "fix" for this in the comments on the full UI I uploaded. Please all further support on my copy there!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #29
Mores
A Treant

I didn't see the download for the newest full version. I am being a pain and I know it. But in a few months when the newest expansion comes out, we will be at square 1 again anyway.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #30
Kaotik1z
A Snow Cougar

Server: Veeshan

Thanks again for your time doing this. If possible when you have the time could you make a patch for the forged armor? Thanks in advance.
Kaotik1z is offline   Reply With Quote