Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2003, 08:05 AM   #1
Reiyndancr
A Gray Wolf

Default Requested group ui mod.

There are a few UI mods for groups that I like, but none have everything I'm looking for. So I was hoping someone could pull everything together for me. What I am looking for is a group box that has the healer warning box's for the group members and their pets with the life percentage listed (the one's that change color and start to flash when a person is below 40% health) as well as having distinct health bar's for both players and their pets. I apologise if I'm not clear, however if anyone is interested and have any questions as to what I'm asking for please post here and I'll respond.
Reiyndancr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 08:27 AM   #2
Andraax
A Hill Giant

Server: Antonius Byle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I don't have the flashing stuff, but all the healthbars are multicolored to make it easier to see how far down they are. Take a look at it if you think it is what you need go for it... SvartenUI

/Andraax, aka Svarten
Andraax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 09:22 AM   #3
Reiyndancr
A Gray Wolf

Thanks for your quick response. Actually your group ui mode is what I'm using atm for my characters. I like that you have the percentage's and seperate bars for pets. Prior to changing my group window I used someone else's (I apologise as I can't find the exact one atm to give proper credit) that had the color bar and as a healer that noticable change sometimes made the difference for me being able to see who needs help especially with my hybrids and my druid where healing is only one of the things I'm busy with.
Reiyndancr is offline   Reply With Quote