Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #301
dupliciti
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Server: Stormhammer
Posts: 42
Default

Gosh I really hate to bother you Savok. But any chance of an update for this latest patch. You know the community that loves this UI most certainly appreciates you.
dupliciti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM   #302
dhahab
A Bat
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupliciti
Gosh I really hate to bother you Savok. But any chance of an update for this latest patch. You know the community that loves this UI most certainly appreciates you.



Would second this! Been using this UI for EONS. Not ready to learn the look of another!

D
dhahab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #303
Maggers
A Bat
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Would be awesome if you could ....

Would really appreciate it ... if you could fix it
__________________
Its mine and Ill wash it as fast as I want :P
Maggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #304
RayvennTN
A Gray Wolf
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Default

attached some files that should have you up and running until Savok posts his update. Just extract the attached files and copy&replace them in yer current Vert folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip VertTempFix.zip (45.1 KB, 154 views)
RayvennTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM   #305
shinja
A Gray Wolf
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvennTN
attached some files that should have you up and running until Savok posts his update. Just extract the attached files and copy&replace them in yer current Vert folder.


bless you lots and lots...and it didnt work

Last edited by shinja : Yesterday at 06:24 PM.
shinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM   #306
Savok
On tour since '99
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Server: Innoruuk forever!
Posts: 442
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default

I'll fix it tonight - sorry I haven't been around for awhile.
__________________
My Vert UI
Gold: 04/21/99 - 02/19/11 Silver: 03/16/12 - 05/23/17 Agnarr: 05/24/17 -
Savok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM   #307
serilis
A Bat
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok
I'll fix it tonight - sorry I haven't been around for awhile.



Cheers mate, its much appreciated!
serilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #308
RayvennTN
A Gray Wolf
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinja
bless you lots and lots...and it didnt work


I just tested the files on another system that I use Vertblue on. Worked fine. Just copied and replaced the 7 files in my Vert folder and did a /loadskin in game. Loaded the UI with 0 notifications/errors.


These are the files that were added/modded by the patch, and the ones in bold are the ones I've updated and included in the temp fix for my earlier post. If you're using Savok's Vert UI unmodified, it should work fine.

- Changed -
EQUI.xml
EQUI_AAWindow.xml
EQUI_Animations.xml
EQUI_AudioTriggersWindow.xml
EQUI_BankWnd.xml
EQUI_BazaarSearchWnd.xml
EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml
EQUI_EventCalendarWnd.xml
EQUI_FellowshipWnd.xml
EQUI_GuildManagementWnd.xml
EQUI_Inventory.xml
EQUI_ItemSearchWnd.xml
EQUI_LFGuildWnd.xml
EQUI_MapViewWnd.xml
EQUI_MercenaryMerchantWnd.xml
EQUI_MerchantWnd.xml
EQUI_MIZoneSelectWnd.xml
EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml
EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
EQUI_Templates.xml

Last edited by RayvennTN : Yesterday at 08:23 PM.
RayvennTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM   #309
laorne
A Fire Beetle
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvennTN
I just tested the files on another system that I use Vertblue on. Worked fine. Just copied and replaced the 7 files in my Vert folder and did a /loadskin in game. Loaded the UI with 0 notifications/errors.


These are the files that were added/modded by the patch, and the ones in bold are the ones I've updated and included in the temp fix for my earlier post. If you're using Savok's Vert UI unmodified, it should work fine.

- Changed -
EQUI.xml
EQUI_AAWindow.xml
EQUI_Animations.xml
EQUI_AudioTriggersWindow.xml
EQUI_BankWnd.xml
EQUI_BazaarSearchWnd.xml
EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml
EQUI_EventCalendarWnd.xml
EQUI_FellowshipWnd.xml
EQUI_GuildManagementWnd.xml
EQUI_Inventory.xml
EQUI_ItemSearchWnd.xml
EQUI_LFGuildWnd.xml
EQUI_MapViewWnd.xml
EQUI_MercenaryMerchantWnd.xml
EQUI_MerchantWnd.xml
EQUI_MIZoneSelectWnd.xml
EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml
EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
EQUI_Templates.xml


I couldn't get it to work either. I made a new UI folder and pasted default files with your replacement ones and still wouldn't load for me.
laorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM   #310
samadcit
A Bat
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Default

Not sure what I did differently. I just extracted to my folder, replaced the files and it worked.
samadcit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM   #311
Stosh
A Fire Beetle
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laorne
I couldn't get it to work either. I made a new UI folder and pasted default files with your replacement ones and still wouldn't load for me.


Didn't work for me either. /shrug
Stosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM   #312
RayvennTN
A Gray Wolf
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Default

try DLing the most recent version of vert and pasting the 7 files into that. Make sure you're pasting files and not a the folder.
RayvennTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM   #313
Stosh
A Fire Beetle
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvennTN
try DLing the most recent version of vert and pasting the 7 files into that. Make sure you're pasting files and not a the folder.


That's exactly what I did, did not work. I'll just be patient and wait for Savok.
Stosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM   #314
Kellan
A Treant
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 25
Default Thanks Rayvenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvennTN
attached some files that should have you up and running until Savok posts his update. Just extract the attached files and copy&replace them in yer current Vert folder.

Thanks a ton for this. Unzipping and just copying the files one by one into my folder worked like a charm. Will use your fix until Savok has time to patch it all. I literally sat in the guild lobby all evening because my brain can't function with the default UI anymore.
Kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:17 AM   #315
Luolas
A Ghoul
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Server: E. Marr
Posts: 14
Default

VertTempFix.zip's EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml appeared to be just the default version. I've stretched the bottom of the window of the Vert version and put the "Find" button below "Auto-Bank"

I'll leave it to Savok to rearrange thing's to make it look better.
Attached Files
File Type: zip VertTempFix2.zip (29.1 KB, 57 views)
Luolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.


vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© MMOUI