Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Axeion's HTTK

Axeion's Hail to the King (httk) update

Version 4.0

3/1/06
Changed include:

1. I have included my DoD patch/addon
2. Updated bigbank file for PoR
3. included a few files that was required from the new default UI to make it error free.
4. Changed the settings buttons on the hotbars to be hidden and not obstruct the the look and feel of the ui as my quick fix for DoD had done.

**** You must install this into a folder containing the contents of the Default_old UI in order to prevent alot of graphic problem ****

<<< IN NO WAY AM I TAKING OVER THIS UI, IT IS AXEION'S AND I AM JUST KEEPING THE UI UP TO DATE FOR THE COMMUNITY. I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP HIM OUT, BUT AS STATED BEFORE, I DO NOT PLAN ON MAKING IT MY UI >>>

Post any problems you have with the UI and I will see that I can do to help. If it is a window that you would like changed, I can see what I can do, but am making no promises that I will be able to change/fix it.

Last edited by Kavrvnwlf : 03-02-2006 at 07:46 AM.
Kavrvnwlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:44 AM   #2
Kavrvnwlf
A Wooly Rhino

Smile

3/2/06
Corrected a problem of missing files for the hotbuttons ( I forgot to zip them )
Per a request, Added a sub folder containing a copy of the chat window without the "scroll" background, and instead useing the default_old background.
Kavrvnwlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:25 PM   #3
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane

Kavrvnwlf thank you for helping me on this.atm im going threw my second pneumonia of the year.i have yet to get por because atm im poor heh an trying to stay out of the hospital (already had one trip this year).

hopeing to get por next month an build upon httk .still have the want an will to work on it just not the health atm.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote