Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 05-20-2007, 07:54 AM   #1
fenrian1
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Who is maintaining Delta

Who is maintaining the Delta UI line? I saw a request for an update based on one of the Delta UI's and dug arround and could not find any thing that looked like it was being maintained other than players making patch's to it.

Even though its to futuristic for my tastes, I love the Delta UI. Delta,Aya, and Quartz where the main inspirational pieces for my Veliouse UI, I would hate to see it slip away.

Also, while I'm asking questions, Would it be possible to get links or groupings together for UI's that have changed hands like sars/vert or TheSeri fix so that people can find updates easier?
fenrian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:32 AM   #2
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.

Thats a really good idea fen, and not just cause im one of the changed hands lol. So many people don't browse every day, It would be great to have a way for them to see the new hands and new authors at a glance.

That said I have quite a bit of experience with delta,I did self fixes for it for years after creator stopped updating the original Delta X, I can take a look at it. Will have to be later today though since i havent slept yet tonight (and its 6:30 in the morning now ugh)

Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 02:07 PM   #3
fenrian1
A Shissar Defiler

I would have figured Egras had you busy enough Seri =).

I was going to knock out a nice stable up to date DeltaX if no one laid claim to it, them maybe move on to the other Delta lines. I down loaded and had a fast look at it, it doesnt look to be too terrrible a mess. Seems the original Author kept their code fairly simple.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:25 PM   #4
kudilukudzu
Premium Member

Server: povar
Send a message via ICQ to kudilukudzu Send a message via AIM to kudilukudzu Send a message via MSN to kudilukudzu Send a message via Yahoo to kudilukudzu

question for the folks that are looking at updating Delta -

one of the older versions of Delta had a vertical spellbar with the names up constantly, but the newer version has the horizontal. unfortunatly, i can't just switch it out because the newer version doesn't have mana and manabar/percent anywhere except the spell bar and inventory (if in inventory, i'm not sure) could someone maybe do an update to the vertical spellbar that includes mana/maxmana and manabar/percent?
i've been thinking about trying to update it myself, but i'm really really a code newbie.

would be very helpful for botting our shammy bot.
Ruritha Queenclaw, 72 Vah Shir Beastlord
Kamendae Namorlane, current trader mule

Universal Brotherhood, Povar
Lythra Amaranthus, 49 Wood Elf Druid
Kasya Earthspeaker, 35 Erudite Magician
Urasei, 14 Barbarian Shaman
Ukis, 14 Barbarian Berserker
kudilukudzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:56 PM   #5
fenrian1
A Shissar Defiler

Well, DeltaX seems up to date and gives no UI warning. The latest patch's seemed to be bandaids but Dimencia uploaded an add on pack that does almost everything I would have done except integrate the OOC icon and timer.

I will leave this one alone since I cant really improve on the fine work already done and look into the other Delta lines.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #6
fenrian1
A Shissar Defiler

And... Delta4 is also working and not giving any errors =).

Quote:
question for the folks that are looking at updating Delta -

one of the older versions of Delta had a vertical spellbar with the names up constantly, but the newer version has the horizontal. unfortunatly, i can't just switch it out because the newer version doesn't have mana and manabar/percent anywhere except the spell bar and inventory (if in inventory, i'm not sure) could someone maybe do an update to the vertical spellbar that includes mana/maxmana and manabar/percent?
i've been thinking about trying to update it myself, but i'm really really a code newbie.

would be very helpful for botting our shammy bot.

You would be wanting the Delta4 UI, it has the spell bar you are describing and the mana gauge and numbers are incorporated into the console itself.

Looks like I was just looking for trouble about Delta, People seem to be updating it nicely
Old 05-20-2007, 05:41 PM   #7
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.

For the vertical spell bar try adding the attachment on this post into your Delta folder.. I use the Vertical spell bar from Delta in my Seri fix download. (Ive modded it for every one of my UI's its my fav spell bar in the world)

Let me know if thats what you were looking for, can see a screen shot of it in my Seri fix main download, click on the pic there that shows the full UI its on the left hand side of the screen.

Seri~
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml (18.5 KB, 1 views)
Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote