Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2005, 02:10 AM   #1
mikitta
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Infiniti Reborn again

18 September, 2005 Edit to add --> Updated Inventory mod is in and uploaded. I did also remove the hot buttons window I had in there because it was giving me errors. It is my next task, though it is taking a back seat to some real life things that have to be done.

God Bless,
mik

Well, there's still quite a few birthing pains (in fact, my brain hurts after FINALLY getting things to work by modding the default inventory window to look like the Infiniti Redux look). Currently, there is someone else's mod in the INV file for down load, but I will have IR's Inventory Window delivered by sometime tomorrow.

You can find the current files here

If I can get my puny little brain around how to mod from scratch the tabbed windows, I will get on the hot button window. But like I said, my brain hurts :P That might take me a while yet

My eventual goal is to have a complete UI that retains the look and feel of the original Infiniti - with thinner borders -, but has the versatility of working with just about any properly named and formatted graphics file you care to plug into it. This will, I hope, create a stable UI that will withstand the test of EQUI file changes for many patches to come

If any one has a love for this UI and is really good at modding the graphics files, I can make the original Infiniti Redux graphics available to you to play with (they may even still be available on EQUI.com). I've looked at them and tried to make changes, but I only end up horridly breaking things because they are so randomly patched together.

God Bless, and enjoy what I have done so far

mik

Last edited by mikitta : 09-18-2005 at 10:49 PM. Reason: updated files
mikitta is offline   Reply With Quote