Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 03-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #421
mikeyw
A Gray Wolf

hello, any updates? really like using this UI...
mikeyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #422
craker
A Treant

Still hoping for an update has anyone been able to get this working since the patch?
craker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #423
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple

Waiting patiently here as well. I've used Tablets for so long that I'm not sure what to do without it.
mareeuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #424
lazer
A Fire Beetle

Switch to Infinity Blue. I used to use Tablets because I loved it and couldn't play without it, but it didn't get updated much. Infinity is similar and works for me.
lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #425
coachrx
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer
Switch to Infinity Blue. I used to use Tablets because I loved it and couldn't play without it, but it didn't get updated much. Infinity is similar and works for me.

+1

I found this to be true as well. You are stuck with the blue tint, but everything else is essentially the same.
coachrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #426
mikeyw
A Gray Wolf

i switched to Savok's vert UI in blue. Ended up not like liking the buff window or the spell gems. So i replaced the buff window with similar to tablets & used default spell gems. Now it looks very similar to tablets.

If anyone is interested, i'll post what i did.
mikeyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #427
Littlehawkf
A Ghoul

Default Update Error Message for Tablets V 3.19.1 Future Green

Getting the following error message for the Future Green uploaded last night, not sure about the rest, but I can try them and let ya know. "XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:RaceClassOverlay[1180] referenced but NEVER declared!

[Mon Apr 30 09:32:30 2012] Error validating symbol table.
[Mon Apr 30 09:32:30 2012] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

I tried to do a cursory look to try to find the bad file with no luck, but I only know enough about XML to get me in trouble lol. I believe the 1180 refers to the line in a file, not sure what the 6 means and that it is missing the definition. Any suggestions? Gotta be tons of work to try to keep this UI up cause it has tons of code to try to sort through so can definately understand why it takes a bit to get an update.
Littlehawkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #428
Littlehawkf
A Ghoul

Default Found Initial Error

Ok, I was able to find the missing code that is in the Default UI EQUI_CharacterCreate file and got it to load but it has more errors, I will try to post a fix if I can fumble through the errors. I did try the Stone Grey and came up with same errors so I would imagine it will apply to all of them.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #429
Littlehawkf
A Ghoul

Default Bit more than I can handle me thinks

Well it looks like the map, mail icons for the player window, SC button (oh darn), and the last two buffs slots are missing, but it will load with this temp fix. Hope it helps cause, like I said I know that it is hard work for everyone that maintains UI's for all of us to use. The temp fix is attached if I did it right.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_CharacterCreate (Fix).xml (172.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: txt UIErrors(2 with fix).txt (38.2 KB, 13 views)
Old 05-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #430
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple

I saw there are new Tablets uploaded, but none of them work for me even with a fresh install.
mareeuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #431
Littlehawkf
A Ghoul

Default Temp Fix

Mareeuh, might want to try the temp fix I attached one post above yours until it is updated by the author. It will load but is missing some items in the windows I pointed out.

P.S. You'll have to rename the file and just take out the (fix) at the end and replace the file in the UI folder. Don't worry about the error file.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #432
jova13
A Treant

Default UI Fix

Hello!

I used the fix and I was able to finally get the ui to work. My question is, is there anyone who can fix the map window. I really use the new map window ALOT, but the window I am getting is extremely basic. I cannot do any selections what-so-ever, just view the map of the zone I am in. I tried throwing the default map files (xml and tga's) into my custom ui directory, but it doesn't work. It just throws the entire ui back to default.
If anyone could help it would greatly appreciated.

Thanks
jova13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #433
valaury3169
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Unless there is some feature you really liked about the custom map, the solution would be to do the opposite; delete the EQUI_MapWnd.xml for your custom folder, and it will force the default map to to be loaded.

Edit: On second thought, that will probably kick you to default as well. If it does, if you can post the last bit of your UIErrors.txt file, we can probably get you fixed up.
valaury3169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #434
jova13
A Treant

Default UI Fix

Hello!

Thanks for such a fast response! Yes, I did try it that way at some point and it dumped me back to the default UI. I tried all kinds of combo's to see if I could get it to work on my own and just could not do it. hehe I don't know anything about making and correcting, but I have learned mixing and matching once in awhile with the custom and the default makes it workable.
I use all the zone guide features and the new stuff (well new to me anyway, just came back to playing after about 4 or 5 years).
Anyway, is there a way to attach the uierrors file or should I just copy and paste everything into a message here?

Thanks!
jova13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #435
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

copy and paste should be fine

you only have to paste the errors, not the warnings

Oink! Reborn
warriorofmight is offline   Reply With Quote