User Name
Password

Old 12-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #16
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraetthu
Thanks for trying to keep Dark's UI alive Taean. I was able to patch it together after the updates in mid-October for my own use, but still had some errors. That patch on 11/19 really crushed it though. I spent some hours digging thru and trying to fix this and update, but to no avail. Good luck and let us know if you need some help.

sorry for the late reply with work I have barely enough energy to get from my car to the house and EQ just not something I think about during the days I work.

but what you mean the UI is crashing I use the UI also (reason why I still keep it alive) and it doesn't crash on me? please explain little more like are you a melee or caster, you use all the files in the UI or are you taking pieces from other UI or other pieces from other people UI and putting it into durtydult if you are and yes the UI will crash it doesn't work will if you try to take other UI pieces to replace said UI like for example the MP3 player will crash the UI if you try to replace it I know because I tried to use someone Else's once and it crashed

instead of dowloading the patch try this delete your DurtyDelt or rename it like DurtyDelt3-7 or what ever and then download my file and unzip it to your everquest\uifiles folder named as DurtyDelt and see what happens it should work I am not hearing anyone else having issues about it I aim to please and id someone having issues with my UI I want to try and resolve it as soon as possible

also want to add I just logged on test as of right now the UI is working on test server it may change in the next 3 days but like always I will know more for sure when this big patch go live on the 15th and if the UI needs be updated I will do my best to deliver a patch for you guys as soon as I can and thank you to everyone that use this UI

Last edited by Taean : 12-12-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Taean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:59 AM   #17
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

I know about the 2 new spell slots and the five new buff slots I will get those updated tomorrow for the big patch for underfoot
Old 12-14-2009, 03:22 AM   #18
Casidia
A Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taean
I know about the 2 new spell slots and the five new buff slots I will get those updated tomorrow for the big patch for underfoot

Awesome
Iam using your UI for ~1 year now and really like it. Keep up the good work

Casidia, 85 Enchantress on AB
Casidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #19
wraetthu
A Ghoul

Default Durty Success

Hehe, I'd bee trying to maintain a version of Darkmourn's UI for mysel for awhile. That's what was crashing miserably.

I just downloaded yours and made new UI file and came right up.

Thanks for the good work!!
wraetthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:37 AM   #20
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

I got the 12 slot spell window updated I am still working on the 5 extra buff slots, seriously though I am having a bit of an issue where to put them being the 25 buff slots already takes you all the way down to the top of the UI lay out as is, the other 5 will undoubtedly take it way pass the UI layout and will get in the way of the bag items in the group window, I am seriously thinking of doing a complete overall of the buff window where it will be place along the top of the EQ window and have the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hotkey banks running along the sides, it something I need take a look into before making a final decision in the mean time I will be releasing the new spell slot windows for you guys as for the buff window I am sorry need be another week or so since I have work tomorrow and I don't have much time after work or before
Old 12-23-2009, 10:12 AM   #21
Daldolin
A Fire Beetle

Default A Little Request.... Pwease!!!!

A little request for you... I use this UI in 1900 x 1200 mode so please make the spell buffs bar in vertical for me... I know it might be a bit if a pain but I hate horizontal...
Daldolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #22
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

I am sorry for the delay on getting the buff bar updated but with the holidays and the fact I am moving soon I haven't had much time to do much I am hoping by middle of January I will have more time

as for the Horizontal buff bar it's will be a complete rewrite the buff bar and that will take some time not to mention adding the 5 new buff slots but I will do what I can I will try to make it so you can have either or but no promises
Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 AM   #23
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

I am sorry guys but I am finding it harder and harder to log on EQ mostly because of lack of interested there for I am quitting EQ altogether, it's seems to be a curse of this UI when ever someone starts to update it with in a year or 2 they quit ever since Jordaan created it some years back again I am sorry but my time of EQ playing is over.

I'm getting more and more into other hobbies like model railroading I truly hope there be someone else out there willing and able to keep this UI updated
Old 02-02-2010, 12:46 AM   #24
Lono
A Bat

Thanks your time in helping keep this UI alive for so long Taean.
I am certainly going to miss it.

If I knew anything about maintaining a UI I would pick up the torch and continue, but I don't.
So, I searched around and found a different UI that is close enough for my needs and I'm trying it out for now.
It is called "DeltaX" and can be found here:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5718

Thanks again, and good luck to all those who are still out there using this UI.
Lono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #25
Patsie05
A Gray Wolf

Default Buff's

First I just want to say that I love this UI. It works great for a cleric. I had two concerns. What is the % bar above the spell bar for? Two, I can not seem to move my buff bar at all, is there a trick to it? Any up-dates would be great. I use 1280 X 1024 and this is by far the best one yet. Thank you very much.
Patsie05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #26
Nesta
A Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsie05
First I just want to say that I love this UI. It works great for a cleric. I had two concerns. What is the % bar above the spell bar for? Two, I can not seem to move my buff bar at all, is there a trick to it? Any up-dates would be great. I use 1280 X 1024 and this is by far the best one yet. Thank you very much.

I just downloaded this today and had the same problem. My fix was edit the buff window XMLs and set titlebar to true and then you can move them. After doing this it will cut off half the bottom gems, so I also extended the cy under size by 25.

Like the Interface though.
Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #27
elie01
A Gray Wolf

Buff bars are a little more tricky, i haven't moved them in a while. From what i remember, the normal buff bar(i use the vertical ones if there's a different one) you have to get it just right on the right side of where the icons are, between two buff slots, to get the option to move it. The short duration is a matter of "guessing" where the right of the invisible names are.. then you can move it.

I find it easier to look at it in the UI, use /loadskin default with the option to keep layout, move the buff slots in default in the direction you want it, lock it, go back to check if its in the right spot.
elie01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:24 PM   #28
wraetthu
A Ghoul

Default Durty Delt 3-5

Hey Guys,

I saw that Taean quit EQ and isn't supporting this UI anymore, so I poked around and fixed a couple of problems I was having with it:

Missing Stats page in EQUI Inventory, Missing Icons in EQUI_ExtendedTarget, Added more clickie slots to EQUI_Group window.

I've left the package intact when I uploaded it, but you'll note that I do not use Durty's original buff windows when I play (they were too big for my liking but didn't want to screw people that liked them).

UI works, although I still get a error when starting EQ, which I think are related to small tweaks done with recent UI patches by EQ. I'll keep fixing stuff as long as I can, but it's twice as hard figuring out someone elses stuff than writing my own. I just like this UI too much to let it fade away.
wraetthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:29 AM   #29
Andu
A Fire Beetle

Finally !! Thanx a lot wraetthu !!
Andu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:47 AM   #30
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

I have return to EQ and though I can't make any promises I will try and keep this UI up and breathing it cant died

I have logged on to Test and see there alot of work that will need be done once HoT is release I will do my best to get it ready for that day also will try and add the otehr 5 buff slots might be 10 now