Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 10-12-2013, 05:10 AM   #1
Joline
A Ghoul

Default Stamina gauges for Merc stay empty

Hiho,

after new expansion came out I realized that the stamina gauge for all casters mercs stay at 0%. First I thought it is the same server synchronisation bug you sometimes have with players. After clicking their name the gauges fill. But looks like it is a different issue. Clicking does not help.
I read something coming from Lodidodi developer that Sony removed the stam gauge from caster mercs, but there seems to be a bug so when removing it it also disappears for players, so it is just empty but shows up.
Weird thing that it doesn't do the same with melee mercs, the missing mana gauge is simply not there instead of being empty.

Any ideas how to fix it? Or is it something from Sony's side?

Thanks in advance

Jojo
Joline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #2
riani
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rodcet Nife - Quellious - Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

they didn't remove the gauge itself from the merc, but they removed that type of merc's stamina. If you use a warrior or rogue merc, they will also show with no mana.

If you check your mercenary's stats (default is in the inventory window) you will see when your caster is out Stamina: 0/0

The gauge itself still exists for whatever party member is there, but it won't show stamina for a caster merc since caster mercs don't have any. That is why it empty.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #3
Joline
A Ghoul

Thanks for that information. Well nothing I can do then, still I do not like it, it simply looks bugged hehe.
Joline is offline   Reply With Quote