Thumbs up

very nice work man
but this support 1024x768 verson ? my ranger want use this UI p
dudu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 11:35 AM   #17
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

All my UI work should work at any resolution. They are all still separate windows and can be placed as you wish. Some people at 640 and 800 might have trouble cause some of the boxes are larger than the default (hotbox width and group/player width) but haven't been redesigned or require any viewports.
infinity9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 02:32 PM   #18
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

New updated version posted today 5/13 in preparation for 5/14 patch including fixes and updates. Read first post.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:21 PM   #19
Quagmeyer
A Fire Beetle

Thumbs up

Amazing as always Infinity
Quagmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 02:10 PM   #20
Eloora
A Shissar Disciple

Send a message via AIM to Eloora

Looks good man, only thing I ask is the same as my last request...need the full stamina bar where the mana bar would be. I dunno if this is something easy that I could fix but I don't feel like thinking about it atm
Also with your new window_pieces01 file you have replaced the small white boxes, one empty and the other with an X in it, with a dark blue/black set of boxes that cause things like check boxes and color boxes to show up incorrectly. That particular piece of that texture file must remain white for some reason. Just a heads up.
Thanks for an awesome UI,

Last edited by Eloora : 05-14-2003 at 04:01 PM.
Eloora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:39 AM   #21
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Melee player window is now posted in top post. As for the white check boxes, I've checked everywhere with the blue boxes i made and haven't seen anything wrong yet. Could you provide a ss or something to show this?
Old 05-19-2003, 10:04 AM   #22
Eloora
A Shissar Disciple

I'm afraid since i pasted the default transparent white box/check box over yours, it would require me to "un-fix" it to replicate the results I got with your boxes. So you haven't had any problems with say the armor dye window or the color pick window for chat colors? Odd, I wonder why I did. Divining totally from conjecture I'd guess that the boxes would need to remain transparent since either a color or the window's background would need to show through for its purpose. That's why I knew to change that piece in the texture file to fix my problem. It's no biggie now and I guess it's just me lol.

Thanks for a great UI,
Old 05-19-2003, 03:04 PM   #23
golgo13
A Treant

Server: veeshan
Thumbs up

was just wondering if you will be releasing a GUI where all the windows have that roundness. I love the slim design and its what ill be using from now on. Good work!!!
golgo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 05:17 PM   #24
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Sadly I don't think I have the time to work on a new window template required to replace the vert syle windows. Also due to the style I would probably have to do each window that could open.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:04 AM   #25
golgo13
A Treant

Server: veeshan

ouch, heh thats kool. Im tweaking it a little and if i come up with something. I'll let you know. But for now i got to get back to lvling.
golgo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 01:16 PM   #26
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Hey i found out what you are talking about with the white check boxes. Its the armor dye, I know why now. I did change it back to white.

Here should be a fixed version. Let me know if you have any problems.
Attached Files
File Type: zip window_pieces01.zip (24.7 KB, 61 views)
Old 05-20-2003, 04:04 PM   #27
GridVector
A Bat

By the way for the window_pieces01 file I was able to fix the problem with the color chooser, but I wanted to keep the blue filled checkbox since I think it looked better with the ui. You can just change the outer border of the 2 boxes to white but keep the second box filled with the blue gradient. That way you get the best of both worlds, a blue checkbox and working windows. My 2 cents By the way great UI, keep it up.
GridVector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 09:55 PM   #28
Eloora
A Shissar Disciple

I'm just about done picking at your UI but one last thing bugs me....I like Sar's cursor a lot (the cool blue arrows) and wanted to use it with your UI, but I can't seem to make it work. I get errors in the UIerrors.txt that don't make sense and I can't figure out why. It's a simple change in the animations file and the addition of a .tga file. Any idea what's preventing me from changing this?
Old 05-21-2003, 09:40 AM   #29
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Post under help section with your uierror.txt file and I'll see whats wrong.
Old 05-21-2003, 11:54 AM   #30
Eloora
A Shissar Disciple

I will try to do it again but the most recent error I keep getting suggests that an end tag does not equal a start tag, and I don't understand how this can be when i cut and paste the small changes into the animations file and double check them before saving.
By the way, you know how in the uierrors.txt file it refers to the number of the line of code containing the error? Wordpad/Notepad isn't advanced enough to count the lines for me but does something like Microsoft Works have that ability? Been a while since I've had to create a document so I wouldn't know hehe....would be helpful to be able to locate the line containing the error.

Thanks again,