Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 10-03-2002, 12:40 PM   #1
Alzyre
A Bat

Server: Xegony
Question /loadskin

Help...

I have downloaded some files from the new UIBuilder area, I went trhough and picked what I liekd, very easy, downloaded the zip, unzipped and put in the EQ folder in various areas ( the main folder, in the ui folder above defaul, in a folder named bard per a load help I found) and from nothing I did couls I load the new skins. I tried for a while last night but could not get it to load, and I am not a total idiot I work on computers and use some XML. Where am I going wrong. The UI makes it seem there is no way to get it wrong, i printed out the names and loaded one at a time but nothing came up. Could someone please help me....

Thanks
Alzyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 12:47 PM   #2
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default A quick way to check whether your mod is installed correctly

In game, type /load without any parameters. It should output a list of the available installed mods in your chat box. If the mod you installed is listed there, then it was installed correctly and should load up when you type /load FOLDERNAME 1. If the mod you installed isn't listed there, then you will need to move the files to the correct area.

Arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 05:12 PM   #3
Succubus
A Hill Giant

Server: Morell-Thule

I found that when I unzipped the file I made with UIBuilder, it created a new folder inside the one I created and I had to move all the files into the main file I created for the new mod (this make any sense? LOL)

i.e. named new UI Succubus and created a new folder under UI called test ... open test and see another folder called "Succubus" inside. Copy all files from "Succubus" and paste into "test" (or whatever your file is called).
Succubus is offline   Reply With Quote