Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-28-2002, 01:39 AM   #1
Xthes 216
A Gray Wolf

Default Simple player window request

I've been looking around, tryng to set up my UI, downloading bits and peices here and there. I've been looking for a player window, it's a pretty simple set up, but i can't find the specific set up for the life of me. I was thinking something along the line of this:

Name( space )HP%
---------Health----------
--------stamina---------
(space) HP/HP

And that's it heh, Simple and to the point. Not to sure if it's even possible, unfortunitly i'm not good with this stuff. If someone could throw something like this together it would be awesome, or maybee even supply the code. Thanks!
Xthes 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 01:52 AM   #2
NijK
A Snow Cougar

Default Should be possible

Dare I even say "easy"? hehe well it seems easy for anyone but me, but I think I can do it. It will probably take me 1000x longer than someone else, but I'll try to make it just like that for you after I pull my brain out of what I'm working on right now. Do you want AC or ATK alongside the hp/hp at the bottom by chance though? Seems like a pure tank player window you're going for here, just thought I'd ask that first.
NijK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 02:02 AM   #3
Xthes 216
A Gray Wolf

hehe yes, i play a monk actually. When pulling i need to know my HP like as fast as possible. I think i will have to pass on the ATK/AC though, trying to keep it as simple as i can. If you could make it for me man, i'd be forever in debt =)
Old 07-28-2002, 02:05 AM   #4
NijK
A Snow Cougar

ok I'll give it a go in a few minutes, almost done screwing up my own UI =P
Old 07-28-2002, 02:30 AM   #5
NijK
A Snow Cougar

Default bah

Might want to see if anyone else can do this one, I'm still working on another I can't seem to fix. (someone that knows xml would be a better bet than me hehe) If nobody else makes you one off this thread though by the time I get mine working, I will try to find one that has everything you're looking for with other stuff, and remove the other stuff so it matches your description, since deleted things is about all I can get to work for me so far lol. =)
Old 07-28-2002, 03:26 AM   #6
NijK
A Snow Cougar

Talking Woot!

ok I just put a label that wasn't in a xml, into an xml, and it worked =P so in other words I should be able to put HP % in player window now without calling down a meteor shower on my pc

I'll try to make it look like this, but it might take me a while playing with the x,y,cx,cy coordinates to make it happen (if it works in the first place) but I'll try man hehe

| 1234/5678 |
-------------

That right? WISH ME LUCK! (i'll need it)
Old 07-28-2002, 04:06 AM   #7
arantius
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Well there are multiple people here expressing multiple desires but here is what I have done, closer to the original posters intent.

This is the player window that I use. Then, I just cut out the pet bar by setting it to 0x0 size (I'm quite sure you cannot remove it truly - the EQ client looks for it to magically make it appear and disappear. So we just hide it.)

It's set up as follows. First line displays your current and max hitpoints. Then you have four bars with percentages to the right of each bar, HP, Mana, XP, AltXP.

Go to http://www.tcnj.edu/~lieuall2/equi/ and look in the caster-nopet directory. Note that this is just a quick hack of the version I made for myself, and I've removed the title bar also Clunky and useless if you ask me.
arantius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 01:03 PM   #8
Xthes 216
A Gray Wolf

Yes Nijk, that is the exact format i'm looking for. I've seen plenty with like the % to the far right of the HP metter, but it just wont fit my set up that i am going for. Good luck man! =)
Old 07-28-2002, 05:46 PM   #9
Xthes 216
A Gray Wolf

hehe okie well, i decided to download Macromedia Dreamweaver. I had some past experience with VB and C, so i was kinda familar with coding. Got my window how i like it, i'll post screen shots later of my set up.