Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 10-30-2006, 02:56 AM   #1
Xerack
A Fire Beetle

Default 1680x1050 UI's?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a UI that supports 1680x1050? I just upgraded to a widescreen monitor recently, and thought I'd give this resolution a try.

I've been using AYA up until now, but unfortunately that only supports 1280x1024.

Thanks,
Xerack
Xerack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:49 PM   #2
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hey EgrasUI9.0 works in that mode, fully TSS compliant, I just switched to it from a version of DeltaX that I modded and tinkered around with and changed a bit, but I had no way of making it TSS compliant, and no one was keeping the version (virtical spell bar vs horizantal was major thing with me) up to date, so Egras here we go lol. heres a link

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=4867

Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 04:27 PM   #3
Egras
A Lost Soul

Decent plug for my UI. Where I send the paypal for the advertising? <grin>
Old 10-31-2006, 07:37 PM   #4
Xerack
A Fire Beetle

Default Thanks!

I had just downloaded that UI about the same time I posted this. I hadn't tried it yet, and didn't remember seeing that resolution in the notes, but I'm going to give it a try!

Thanks Again!
Xerack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:35 PM   #5
kudilukudzu
Premium Member

Server: povar
Send a message via ICQ to kudilukudzu Send a message via AIM to kudilukudzu Send a message via MSN to kudilukudzu Send a message via Yahoo to kudilukudzu

i think you'll find that most UIs work in most resolutions, as most of them are modular and can be moved about - it's only if you want to use the makers INI file that you have to worry about resolution, assuming that the maker inclues thier INI file.

there are some UIs that are NOT modular and need specific resolutions, or at least have a minimum resolution (Delta in all it's varieties is one that has a minimum, while the Classic EQ mod is set for specific resolution). However, in most cases the maker for the UI in question SAYS that it requires x resolution to work.

*shrug* thought maybe you didn't know.

also, there is a mod for one of the deltas with a horizontal spellbar that's been updated to TSS, Serianna - if you ment the other way, then you can just use the spellbar from the older version - there have been no updates to the default spellbar in some time, so pulling it from your old zip (or ui folder) should be no problem - i actually dropped the vertical spellbar from DeltaX (i think that's the one he was using, anyway - looks kinda like a short, sideways U with the spell names always visable and the right-click menu appearing way off to the right) and some tga files for it into my boyfriends UI after it broke with TSS, and it works - then got an update for the UI, and he uses that on his second computer so that the two are easily identifiable. if you like, i could find the location in the downloads for you if you tell me which one it is you're looking for, or you can find it yourself - shouldn't be too hard.
Ruritha Queenclaw, 72 Vah Shir Beastlord
Kamendae Namorlane, current trader mule

Universal Brotherhood, Povar
Lythra Amaranthus, 49 Wood Elf Druid
Kasya Earthspeaker, 35 Erudite Magician
Urasei, 14 Barbarian Shaman
Ukis, 14 Barbarian Berserker
kudilukudzu is offline   Reply With Quote