Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 05-16-2003, 12:20 AM   #31
CVamian
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Mithaniel Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok ... it worked woo hoo thanks! So now I am back to square 2,.... Got the percentage in the center of my Mana on my Player Window, all the HP in Group, and HP in Target, how do I get that middle percentage to dissappear, I know it's the cx/cy... but under what label?
CVamian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 01:35 AM   #32
doggabone
A Gray Wolf

Assuming I understand you exactly - -

Don't forget to back up your work . I have a folder named "Test" I use, and each patch that comes, it's the one I fix. Then I copy files from it into my custom UI's.

I'm not sure about the percent in the middle of your Mana bar - - it would have been added by whoever did the custom UI. It isn't one of the newly added % indicators.

You can try searching for <Text>%</Text> ... that will be part of it. The number and the % are actually seperate parts of the display ... the part that is the display will *probably* be above it, or below it. (I think the Mana number is shown by <EQType>20</EQType>, and you could search for that ... but I haven't tested it.)

If you cannot find the relevant entry, e-mail me your EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml, and I will let you know where the Mana Percent is coming from.

The rest, tho I know:

For your EQUI_GroupWindow.xml, the percent of your group's health is:

GW_HPLabel1 & GW_HPPercLabel1, GW_HPLabel2 & GW_HPPercLabel2, etc. - there are five of these, one for each of your party members (excluding you). (I don't have a group right now, so there is a chance my memory is wrong ... I can't test this at the moment ).

For your EQUI_TargetWindow.xml, look for Target_HPLabel & Target_HPPercLabel.

For your Health, in your EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml, look for Player_HPLabel & Player_HPPercLabel.

ALL of these percent indicators are <Label item="LABEL YOU WANT TO HIDE">. (The coloured bars, btw, are <Gauge item ... etc>. You probably don't want to play with those ).

Glad I've been right enough to help you - so far . You're very welcome.
doggabone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 12:42 PM   #33
tater
A Gray Wolf

OK I have everything solved (Thanks for helping) except for one small detail. I have a percent sign (no numbers, just the percent sign) at the beginning of the first group members name. It showed up when I added

<Pieces>Target_HPLabel</Pieces> <Pieces>Target_HPPercLabel</Pieces>

at the end of the TargetWindow file. Since my TargetWindow is actually my PlayerWindow I had to just plop it in somewhere at the end with the rest of the <Pieces> tags at the bottom of the file.

My error log has NO errors in it anymore, either. How would that change to my TargetWindow affect the GroupWindow? I checked all the size and locations and they are all at zero.
``````````````
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT:
Well, I found the problem.. somehow I missed changing the location on group member 5 (percent label)to 0,0... never thought to check other group members... just figured the first group member was number one.. not 5.

`````````````````
EDIT: Well, that wasn't the solution I keep looking around in the groupwindow file, yet I can't figure out the problem It's very weird to have a big percent sign in front of the first group member's name with no number... only only that one group member. HELP! Error log is still error free. Who wants to see the files.. l'll send em to ya for perusal.

Thanks everyone again.

Last edited by tater : 05-17-2003 at 02:18 PM.
tater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 02:43 PM   #34
tater
A Gray Wolf

Bumped because editing my previous post didn't.
tater is offline   Reply With Quote