Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 06-29-2004, 01:15 PM   #16
Qualtar
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Thanks for the comments... thats a great suggestion on the pet window, as I am currently working on making the UI work well for both casters and melees. I dont use the pet window as I am a melee class so its in its default state, but it might work well as you suggested.

What type of bugs did you experience when you initially installed.. would help alot so I can correct before rerelease.

Thanks,

Qualtar
Qualtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 01:23 PM   #17
Qualtar
A Snow Griffin

After you mentioned you could not download it, I went to see if I could... and it appears that the file is not on the site after the upgrade... not sure probably some type of transfer issue with the new site upgrade...

I am sure the mods will get the bugs fixed in the next few days and we can all do our downloads...if not I will resubmit it for you.

Qualtar
Old 06-29-2004, 01:33 PM   #18
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan

I sent you a PM about 30min ago Qualtar.
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:34 PM   #19
Khryo
A Bat

Could you explain how the Target's target work ?

I would be cool also to see in the interface when you are in auto-attack mode or not ... it is not easy to see it right now.

What is the bluebubble bar next to the target window?
Khryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:45 PM   #20
Qinadwen
An Executioner

Server: Venril Sathir

I really like the simplicity of this UI and I know it would be a lot of work - but ... will this UI be available in 1024*768? I know most "skinners" say no to resizing their UI's as it takes too much work and I understand if you say no ...

Baron Qinadwen Loreseeker, Koada'Dal Conjurer of the 56th plane.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."

Last edited by zone : 07-02-2004 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Qinadwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 08:31 PM   #21
Nautilus
A Ghoul

Hi

I had a quick question about the chat windows in the UI. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make them solid black. The current background makes my text difficult to read. Attempting to change the background texture and/or tint does not change the color of the chat windows.

Is there something I have to alter in the EQUI_Chatwindow file? Or is this not possible?

I really love this interface and use it on all my toons. I hope someone can tell me how to alter the chat windows.

Thanks,

Massu
Nautilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 05:38 PM   #22
Qualtar
A Snow Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khryo
Could you explain how the Target's target work ?

I would be cool also to see in the interface when you are in auto-attack mode or not ... it is not easy to see it right now.

What is the bluebubble bar next to the target window?

Target's target is a Leadership skill for those who are GoD enabled. The group leader MUST have this skill for it to function.

I am working on making the target window blink when in auto attack mode.

The blue bubble bar is the old breathing window for when you are in zones/water that require you to have some sort of breathing apparatus.
Old 07-10-2004, 05:44 PM   #23
Qualtar
A Snow Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautilus
Hi

I had a quick question about the chat windows in the UI. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make them solid black. The current background makes my text difficult to read. Attempting to change the background texture and/or tint does not change the color of the chat windows.

Is there something I have to alter in the EQUI_Chatwindow file? Or is this not possible?

I really love this interface and use it on all my toons. I hope someone can tell me how to alter the chat windows.

Thanks,

Massu

To change the chat window backgrounds there are two files you need to replace in the UI. First, find a UI whose chat window backgrounds you like and copy the files in that UI named, "wnd_bg_dark_rock" and "wnd_bg_light_rock" to the UI folder in which this UI is named and that will change the background of your chat windows.

There is nothing else needed to do within the EQUI files.

Your other options.... which may be easier, is to just change the color of your text.. this can be done in game, by using the options menu (ALT+O) and pressing the "Colors" tab.

Last edited by Qualtar : 07-10-2004 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:41 PM   #24
Laroden
A Snow Griffin

Server: The Nameless

Bravo... Just.. Bravo. This UI is going to last me a long time... it's just about perfect
Old 07-14-2004, 05:01 PM   #25
Qualtar
A Snow Griffin

Thanks for the comments.... for what its worth the UI seems to be fully functional with todays patch.

If you have downloaded my recently updated release of the player window HERE you will now notice that the Group Leader Exp bar percentage is fully functional, as well as, the numeric value for mana.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:58 PM   #26
Shinto
A Ghoul

can you please add ATK and AC to that player info window you have, or can you show me what i need to insert to do so?
Shinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:52 PM   #27
Bailey723
A Bat

Thumbs up Great job!

This is the best UI that I have seen yet, thank you for the hard work you have put into it. I have been using it now for a few weeks and all I can say is you have done a GREAT job!

Thanks again!

Bailey
Bailey723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 11:33 AM   #28
Qualtar
A Snow Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinto
can you please add ATK and AC to that player info window you have, or can you show me what i need to insert to do so?

I can do it, but the reason I have not is because it is already part of the complete UI on the hotbuttons bar. So it keeps the repetitiveness from displaying the same information more than once.

I can move it down to the player window if there is a big demand for it.

Are you using the player window as a stand alone and not with the full UI?
Old 07-16-2004, 01:06 PM   #29
Shinto
A Ghoul

yeah i am using the player window as a stand alone, any help on this would be cool )
Shinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 06:25 AM   #30
Qualtar
A Snow Griffin

Try this one out for size... Its also completely compatable with the current UI. Make sure you use the .tga file as well for the graphics....

Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (37.9 KB, 15 views)