Quartz UI Theme -- http://www2.dragonpro.com/quartz
DarkSir23 (Moggan Proudfoots - Rathe)
originally by Statix Cinderblade - Xegony (1.6 and earlier)
-- NOTE : As of version 1.9, Quartz includes 2 extra Background Packs. DS Red and DS Blue.
* Removed reliance on default_old directory.
* Added Installer application.
* Finished Prophecy of Ro compatibility (Aura Window and Blocked Buff Windows)
* Cleaned up the template for installing. Most of UI should be autoconfigured by
* Fixed missing file problem in 1.9.1 archive.
* Added seaxouri's 16 Quick Clicks mod.
* Fix for 2/21/06 EQ Patch (Prophecy of Ro expansion).
* Added expanded Bank Windows.
* Added multiple Hotkeys (finally).
* Minor updates to the background files.
* Fix for 5/11/05 EQ Patch.
* New DS Red Background Pack Added.
* Added Mail Icon.
* New Pet Window (Buff Window Style) added.
* Old mods for Actions Window removed (pet buffs).
* 6 configurable clicky slots added at upper-right of dashboar.
* Minor updates to the background files.
* Added even more Buff Slots and Bard Song Slots.
* Fixed UI Errors on load.
* Added Crystals to Inventory Mod.
* Fixed Item Graphic problems.
* Added OOW Additional Buff Slots.
* Added OOW Additional Spell Gem.
* Added an optional place for a list of pet buffs. New ActionsWindow is avaialable.
* Removed Quartz2Blue background packs, as I couldn't update them to match the new
OOW Buff Window.
* Integrated Dorkenthor's TargetOfTarget mod into the Target Window.
* Added optional Inventory Window.
* Combat Abilities Window Added. Takes the same position as the Spell Gems for casters.
* Changed the optional non-caster group window to GroupWindow-Wide, for people without Spell
or Combat Ability Windows.
* Integrated the Quartz Blue background pack by Tadayasha.
* Integrated an all new DS Blue background pack by DarkSir23.
* Rewrote a lot of the instructions.
* Added Group Leadership AA Bar to Player Window.
* Added Mana and Endurance pool/max numbers to Player Window.
* Changed Sta label to End label.
* Modified Flashing Attack Indicator for Player Window.
* Added Target indicator box w/ con color around the target portion of the target window.
* Added LFG Button to Group Window.
* Added a third chat window to the default config.
* Minor tweaks to make the UI compliant with the current requirements (Got rid of the "Your XML files are incompatible" error every time you zone).
* After the Jan 9 2003 patch the selectorwindow and pet window had to be tweaked slightly to comply with something verant changed (this was causing the 'your everquest files to not match' garbage to come up every time you zoned.
* Made changing mods easier, and removed the config.bat that doesn't work on XP.
* Added in a Quartz mp3 player mod
* Quartz 1.6 comes with the patch released after version 1.5 so it is completely up to date.
* Gave the Short Duration (songs) buff box a texture.
* Fixed the Stablity (Likelyness for verant patches to NOT break UI) by a large amount by reconfiguring how Quartz gets its graphics/templates, the only way it should break is if verant adds in a new 'required' window like RaidWindow.xml, which is a quick fix.
* Quartz should now easily work with other mods (such as the spellbook graphics mod
* Fixed the Non-Caster spell casting bar thing that made me thing those emails were from crazy people.
* Improved the GUI memory useage: This should cause Quartz to lag alot less on those systems with poor videocards that don't adapt to alphatransparency all that well
For more information on how these changes will affect other mod's and/or how Quartz gets its attributes (all UI makers should follow this design) please goto http://skins.machin-shin.net
* Fixed Crashing due to Oct 16th 2002 patch due to verants massively useless and unoperational patch for loadskin
* Fixed Crashing due to Aug 14th 2002 patch due to verants modded animations file.
* Fixed Sta label
* Fixed class/diety alignment so they don't get clipped
* Tracking window should be visible in a default 1024x768 install now
* Added in a new buff box option 'Version with names shown in the screenshot'
* Added a new Config.bat file for changing between caster/noncaster and configuring buff box.
* /bazaar crashing bug has been fixed
* Noncaster groupwindow now has a casting bar
* The actions window is Moveable but has a light border around it (i had this removed at one point, i don't know why its back)
* The bazaarsearch window has been removed (it was made to make the bazaar window bigger and has nothing to do with the crashing but its invalid since you can resize the bazaar window with the new patch)
* Fixed Pet window overlapping the actions window causing it to not function.(Thanks Geo)
* Added in default coordinates for 1024x768, 1280x1024, and 1600x1200.
* Player window resized properly so that the blinking red outline didn't merge into a chat window
* Used the correct bazaar xml file
* Player window stat labels (str,sta,etc) were repositioned so they wouldn't be clipped off in game.(Thanks Geo)
* Fixed the 1x1 buff positioning problem in 1280x1024
* Initial Release